2014-2015 CHS Girls Ultimate Frisbee Discount Cards!*Updated to include participating merchant list*

Yes! The team will be selling a new 2014-2015 card oh oh We are just about wrapping up the paperwork necessary to have the cards printed and here to sell before the current card expires. oh oh We will be having table sales in both Maple wood and South Orange in order to reach those that are interested more quickly and conveniently. More information to come. We have retained most of our merchants for the new card and added a couple in place of merchants that opted out this year. Ashley Market is in! Trattorias, Roman Gourmet, Perch Home, Parkwood Diner, Maple wood Pizza, Cait and Abbys, Stonys.....and so many more!

Corey oh oh

Thank you to all that have supported CHS Ultimate in the past! We hope for your continued support oh oh

I'm looking forward to getting one for me and additional ones for gifts. If you don't have the card entirely wrapped up yet someone last winter said that Kokoro in Maplewood would be interested.

Thank you Nora oh oh I will check with them asap since we are almost ready to wrap up. I will post here as soon as our merchants are in place and let you know who will be participating this year and bringing all our CHS Ultimate Card supporters great savings on their cards all year on business's they are probably already using and helping student athletes at Columbia High School in addition to patronizing local small business owners in the Maplewood/South Orange area with additional traffic! "Win! Win! Win!"

Corey oh oh

@corey. I am out of town but please please please save 2 for me. I will be back next Sunday. Mr LL is home but he is useless at buying stuff

LL the cards have not yet arrived,oh oh I will post as soon as they are here! It's great to know that you and others look forward to the cards. I know I love my card and the yearly savings. Thank you!

Corey

Can you explain how these work?

Woohoo. We just saw that our card is expiring at the end of the month. Glad to hear the new one is almost here oh oh

Save one for me!!!

I will message everyone who expresses interest here on this thread when the cards are in oh oh Thank you all in advance!

Corey oh oh

Expressing interest

Interested, too. Thanks!

I would like one. Will ask my neighbor she got one last year. Great card

Me too! I want 2 again.

Interested. Thanks!

Interested of course! And @bunnymom they work by giving you a discount on various businesses for any entire year. The card pays for itself after getting 10% percent off even if you only eat out at a few places places on the list. For me, I eat at the Parkwood about once a month; others use it often at Trattoria or Roman Gourmet and you can do the math. I think the card is $15.

We used discount card at ashley when we shopped w senior discount on Tues..big savings!

I am interested in purchasing one again, thanks! Keep us posted.

Will message everyone when cards are here, approximating 2 weeks. Thank you for your continued support of the team. We all appreciate it!

Corey oh oh

THANK YOU Corey! Talk about continued support of the team, you can be the poster child!

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.