Deadline for ordering free tests Friday, 2024-03-08

Last chance to order, for free, covid at-home tests:

https://special.usps.com/testkits

thanks. very timely. my son needs some.

Thank you for posting the link !!!  grin

Edited: Nope. Just one order not two. We probably both ordered in the fall. Thanks for this. Anyone know if a different person in the household (with a different last name) can also order? I believe they can but want an opinion. thanks

Thank you. Just ordered the second batch.

wendy said:

Edited: Nope. Just one order not two. We probably both ordered in the fall. Thanks for this. Anyone know if a different person in the household (with a different last name) can also order? I believe they can but want an opinion. thanks

I ordered one, when I'm done with it, the system gave me a prompt that said I could order another one.  So I ordered the second one and it went through as well.  I used my name for both orders, and I got two confirmation emails.

We have two people in the household, I don't know what information the system has about us, but maybe because we got all our COVID shots at the same Essex County site ???

tkc said:

wendy said:

I ordered one, when I'm done with it, the system gave me a prompt that said I could order another one.  So I ordered the second one and it went through as well.  I used my name for both orders, and I got two confirmation emails.

We have two people in the household, I don't know what information the system has about us, but maybe because we got all our COVID shots at the same Essex County site ???

That is possibly because you did not order in the fall as I did. In any event, I don't think where you got your shots in Essex County (in the past we went to same site too) that has any bearing on a Federal give away test program.

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.

Sponsored Business

Find Business

Advertise here!