How much property tax did I pay in 2018?

Is there an easy way to look this up online? I pay it myself, as opposed to having it escrowed. The SO tax payment web page only shows the last two quarters of 2018. I'm guessing the total appears on one of those postcards I recycled a while ago. 

did you prepay 2 qtrs for 2018 in 2017?

Did you keep your receipts?

oots said:
did you prepay 2 qtrs for 2018 in 2017?

No.

I know that you said that you wanted to look it up online, but the tax collector will be able to tell you how much you paid in 2018.  

You could look at the account from which you made the tax payments and identify them just by recognizing the amounts and approximate dates.  

try looking up your property on njactb.  it will only show what was billed.  and then i would think your bank records would show payments

Forget all of the above.  You paid $93,000. 

Red_Barchetta said:
Forget all of the above.  You paid $93,000. 

Unfair! That's less than what I pay for a smaller house.

Hey, I found my entire tax history on Zillow! What they have matches what I put together from my bank records. I figured that information had to exist online somewhere. 

kenboy said:
http://tax1.co.monmouth.nj.us/cgi-bin/prc6.cgi?district=0722&ms_user=monm
Just select the right town. Super handy tool. 

thats the same that comes up for njactb...for the taxes it lists something like 7869/0000.  the 1st number is 2018 taxes, I assume 0000 will be changed when 2019 is finalized. 

if you notice...it doesn't include ocean county.  i was trying to look up taxes in that county a few years ago....and couldn't easily find it.

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.