To the jerk who threatened my friend...

I'm not sure why you had to honk multiple times when my friend who was using a cane was getting out of the car today, and you had plenty of room to go around me... I'm not sure why you had to act like such a jerk after I dropped her off, and asked you why you had to keep honking... but to wait until I leave the lot and then go after her and all the other ladies in the nail salon by calling her a 'Whore, bitch' and other derogatory terms multiple times is unacceptable. It is also unacceptable that she had to threaten to call the police on you, and you had to have your buddies from another store call you off.

BTW.. I have partially blocked out your plate... I am sure though, your friends will know who you are.

Your friend should call the police. Sounds like he needs a visit.

Definitely sounds like a troubled person who needs to be reined in. I'm sorry this happened.

Wow. Sorry I wasn't there to help.

Why let them hide by blocking out the plate num.. Post it up, let the community see.. I often feel like starting a thread for shaming local ahole drivers... since we already have a thread for the tool parkers oh ohoh oh

Just don't show the plate from the Plymouth Acclaim next door, it might actually be my mother on a time travel mission from the early 90s.

That is absolutely awful!! I am sorry that you and your friend had to go through that. Sounds like a very scary person.

BMW driver. What. A. Surprise.

I agree, keep the plate number fully visable. What an idiot!

I'm not sure publicly shaming this person would be a good idea... but I do think I would report it to the police and let them have a little chat with him about how illegal what he did was.

PeggyC said:

I'm not sure publicly shaming this person would be a good idea... but I do think I would report it to the police and let them have a little chat with him about how illegal what he did was.


this !!!! a friendly visit from the police sends a much stronger message

And he sounds about 2 seconds from postal, so he might need to be on their radar!

new207040 said:

PeggyC said:

I'm not sure publicly shaming this person would be a good idea... but I do think I would report it to the police and let them have a little chat with him about how illegal what he did was.


this !!!! a friendly visit from the police sends a much stronger message

this ^^

MsSumida, I just sent you a PM oh oh

Was the Ahole male or female?

MOL_Rat said:

BMW driver. What. A. Surprise.

Dumbass classist post. What. A. Surprise.

Thank you all... Mr Entitled BMW is now known by the merchants in the strip mall and they said they would watch out for him. My friend does not want to involve the Police at this time, but if either of us runs into him again, he won't get a 2nd chance.

I hope he doesn't treat a lot of people that way. Especially people who are fragile or vulnerable in some way. That kind of behavior just pisses me off beyond anything. Bullies, that's all they are.

Ms Sumida, What strip mall was it?

@MsSumida: Please don't do something rash -- you don't know these days how crazy people can be, and I think you already have a clue as to this guy. Do the best thing and involve the police. At least file a citizen's complaint as to what happened to your friend, so you will have a legal record of the history of this guy.

Looks like Pleasantdale Strip Mall?


Surprised it wasnt a range rover.

mumstheword said:

@MsSumida: Please don't do something rash -- you don't know these days how crazy people can be, and I think you already have a clue as to this guy. Do the best thing and involve the police. At least file a citizen's complaint as to what happened to your friend, so you will have a legal record of the history of this guy.
Can't agree with this more!

Pease do this, if only for the safety of his next victim. He could easily escalate or frighten a more vulnerable target to death...


I talked to friend again and she does not want police involvement at this time. If she sees him again, she will not confront him, but will call police right away if he says as much as one derogatory word to her or if she feels any sort of threat from him.

Thank you all for your supportive words and help!

Your friend should not wait until "the next time." She should call this time.

Agreed ...save others from the possibility she faced.

I believe threatening behavior is a disorderly criminal offense in NJ.

Your friend should have called the police, not just told him she'll call the police if he doesn't go away. Don't even engage him, just dial 911. Let the police sort it out. Police are there to handle these kind of issues.

He got away with is this time and bullies who get away with threatening behavior usually feel empowered.

What's the difference between a porcupine and a BMW?

With a BMW, the pricks are on the inside.

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.

Sponsored Business

Find Business

Rentals

Advertise here!