Trump has ordered strikes against Syria

ridski said:

BCC said:More snark?

BTW
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/...
'Cassandra was cursed to utter prophecies which were true but which no one believed. '

Suffering from foot in mouth disorder once again?
 If you disagree with this assessment, either we all believe your statements or you’re a liar.

You called me a Cassandra. As you well know Cassandra was right and her opponents were dead wrong.

You are now calling me a liar when you are in fact saying I was right and my opponents are wrong.

Are you trying to outdo your foot in mouth trifecta?

ml1 said:

BCC said:

ml1 said:

BCC said:

ml1 said:

mem said:
Hillary is way above that cretin in terms of honesty and trust.

Politifact had her rated as the most truthful of any of the candidates in 2016.  Her percentage of truthful statements was even higher than Obama's.  
 Just before the election

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics...
Trump Rated More Honest; Contest Stays a Dead Heat (POLL)

Choosing your own 'facts'
 an opinion poll is not "facts."  Holy cow, it's amazing how consistently specious your arguments are.  

Which is why I put 'facts' in parenthesis. Or aren't you smart enough to understand that?
 sorry, but when your argument makes no sense, you're correct that I don't understand it.  Scare quotes or not, your argument was, as your arguments so often are, specious.  You're the king of arguments that don't actually make the point you pretend they're making.  Sad!

You sound like Donald Trump.

Sorry to make you sad.

BCC said:

You sound like Donald Trump.

BCC said:

ridski said:

BTW
'Cassandra was cursed to utter prophecies which were true but which no one believed. '

If you disagree with this assessment, either we all believe your statements or you’re a liar.

You called me a Cassandra. As you well know Cassandra was right and her opponents were dead wrong.

You are now calling me a liar when you are in fact saying I was right and my opponents are wrong.

Considering how much you go on about reading comprehension, you do spend an awful lot of time attacking things people haven't said. Maybe you should read my post again, specifically the very first word.

ridski said:

BCC said:

ridski said:

BTW

Considering how much you go on about reading comprehension, you do spend an awful lot of time attacking things people haven't said. Maybe you should read my post again, specifically the very first word.

The very first word was 'BCC'. Perhaps you meant 'warned'. (whose reading skills are we talking about?)

There is nothing wrong with my reading skills.Your comments to me are invariably sarcastic put downs so you will excuse me if I took your comment to be more of the same.

On the rare occasions when you are not attacking me perhaps you could so note. When you are usually attacked by a written comment it is not surprising that when you meet a 180 turn in the conversation you don't recognize it.

ridski said:

BCC said:

ridski said:

BTW

Considering all my comments, how many different people have I attacked for their reading skills?

ridski said:

If 

Let me help you.

BCC said:

Considering all my comments, how many different people have I attacked for their reading skills?

A question that a habitual looker-upper like me can’t resist. Here are five: drummerboy, tjohn, nohero, paulsurovell and steve. Granted, the insults tended to go both ways.

DaveSchmidt said:

BCC said:

A question that a habitual looker-upper like me can’t resist. Here are five: drummerboy, tjohn, nohero, paulsurovell and steve. Granted, the insults tended to go both ways.

Six.

I think It's got to be at least 7. 

ml1 said:

ridski said:

ml1 said:
that's just you with your knee-jerking.
BCC warned us about this. He's the Cassandra of MOL, and none of us believed him.
 he'd ask why a person of your superior intellect didn't spot that redundancy.

I don't see 'IF'

dave23 said:

DaveSchmidt said:

BCC said:

Six.

If you are talking about me, names please, and how many years are we talking about?

BCC said:

ml1 said:

ridski said:

ml1 said:
BCC warned us about this. He's the Cassandra of MOL, and none of us believed him.
 I don't see 'IF'

https://youtu.be/5a_4fBH_7dk

ridski said:

BCC said:

ml1 said:

ridski said:

ml1 said:
 I don't see 'IF'

That's your answer, a bread advertisement ?

Did you make a mistake, are we back to foot in mouth disorder, or are you hiding the 'IF" someplace ?

At your service:

BCC said:

I don't see 'IF'

Did you make a mistake, are we back to foot in mouth disorder, or are you hiding the 'IF" someplace ?

Here you are:

BCC said:

ridski said:

Got it?

BCC said:

ridski said:

BCC said:

ml1 said:

ridski said:

ml1 said:
 I don't see 'IF'

Are you serious? 

ml1 said:

BCC said:

ridski said:

BCC said:

ml1 said:

ridski said:

ml1 said:
 I don't see 'IF'

Are you serious? 

I literally don’t know anymore. 

Skip the BS.

When some one has opposed you and insulted you 95% of the time it is reasonable not to see anything he writes as complimentary – and you'd be right 95 % of the time.

I won't even go into his claim that the first word was 'if'', because if it were it would change the meaning of what he wrote

Huh? I quoted and edited to show you the sentence to which he was referring, which began "If".

I had lost track as to what you and Ridski were arguing about, but just for clarity between you I thought I would help. 

this is one of the weirdest arguments MOL has seen in a very long time 

All I wanna tell you is now you'll never ever have to compromise

Cassandra, Cassandra

LOST said:
At your service:

BCC said:

I don't see 'IF'

Here you are:

BCC said:

ridski said:

Got it?

You mean the assessment which I saw as sarcasm and explained why?

You mean the fact that Ridski got all tangled up trying to explain the missing "IF' ?

ml1 said:
this is one of the weirdest arguments MOL has seen in a very long time 

It doesn't match the guido wars of some years ago.

BCC said:

You mean the fact that Ridski got all tangled up trying to explain the missing "IF' ?

this is so strange.  Why do you keep arguing that something is missing while everyone else can plainly see it with their own two eyes?  The only one all tangled up is you.

ml1 said:

The only one all tangled up is you.

Wait, I know that song.

ml1 said:

BCC said:

this is so strange.  Why do you keep arguing that something is missing while everyone else can plainly see it with their own two eyes?  The only one all tangled up is you.

Because that 2 letter word can change the narrative depending on whether or not it is there to start a discussion.

You're so smart and toy can't see that?

it IS there. Every other person can see it except you.  How many times does everyone else in this discussion have to point that out to you.

jeebus this tiresome.

ml1 said:
it IS there. Every other person can see it except you.  How many times does everyone else in this discussion have to point that out to you.

jeebus this tiresome.

This is what brought Cassandra into the discussion and you were part of it:

'Apr 18, 2018 at 3:47pm

ridski said:

ml1 said:

he'd ask why a person of your superior intellect didn't spot that redundancy.'

Where is the 'IF' that every body sees ?

are you serious? Because now I think you're just messing with me. You can't possibly be this obtuse. 

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.