2014-2015 CHS Girls Ultimate Frisbee Discount Cards!*Updated to include participating merchant list*

There are cards available oh oh I messaged you.

Corey

need one for the neighbor!

Kat I will message you oh oh Ty!

Please msg me about a card. Thank you.

Jcp message sent and will see you today oh oh Ty!

Meghangosselink I sent you a private message here on mol about getting a discount card oh oh

Corey,
I know you've tried to message me, but none of them have gone through. Do you still have cards? Can I get 3? I can come by today if you can leave them for me. Thanks so much.

Yes oh oh you can come by today oh oh I will put out an envelope with 3 more cards oh oh Cards will be in my front room with a couple of others that requested them...smurfette, a neighbor and meghan . Hopefully they will have gotten my private messages....

Corey

Thanks Corey! Got 'em!

oh oh My pleasure and thank YOU!

Cards still available ....Hanukkah, service people, students, stocking stuffers......the possibilities of giving go on and on, as do the savings throughout the year! You've been meaning to get one? Today is a great day to do it oh oh Perk...I can deliver locally if you need me to...

Corey

Meant to get one? Wanted one but no one gifted you one? Cards are still available.....in limited amounts. Thank you all for supporting the girls Ultimate frisbee team at Columbia High School!

Corey oh oh

Are they still available? Please let me know where I can buy some!

@eyetry I sent you a message. I have a customer for you, if you have any left.

Pegbarnett123 , yes we have some left! How many would you like? I can private message you my address where I will leave the requested cards in my front room to be picked up by you oh oh

Corey oh oh

meghangosselink said:

Hi we would like one if they are still available!

Megan, your envelope has been waiting for you to pick up. I got your private message to me here on MOL and responded however I'm not sure if you Got that last message. Let me know.

Coreyoh oh

lah said:

@eyetry I sent you a message. I have a customer for you, if you have any left.

Lah , your friend emailed me so a card will be in her hand in no time oh oh Thank you!

Corey oh oh

Peg I sent you a private message so we can get 2 cards in your hands oh oh Please check and if you don't find it post here and we can figure another way to talk oh oh

Corey

Peg, cards are there oh oh

Just a handful left if there is any interest...

Corey oh oh

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.