2014-2015 CHS Girls Ultimate Frisbee Discount Cards!*Updated to include participating merchant list*

Save one for me, please !

@eyetry -- I've got at least 5 folks who want them -- so you'll sell at least 6 via me.

As always Suzanne we appreciate your help and support oh oh Will hold one for you optimyst!

Corey oh oh

Contacted my neighbor, put me down for 2 cards, eyetry, TY

Just back from vacation Corey. Please save me two!!!

Interested. Please contact.

Love the ultimate cards how can I get one?

Waiting for the cards to be in hand and then we will contacted everyone who expressed interest here or on the Facebook posting on Swap Meet Business Friends oh oh

Corey oh oh

I will take one too. Thanks

The final and official Discount Card participating merchants list is here in no specific order! Card order is in and hopefully filled and returned to us quickly oh oh

* Ashley Marketplace 5% off total excludes seafood

* Lotus Petal Floral Design 10% total excludes holidays

* Stonys 10% off total

* SuzyQ's Barbeque 10% total excludes liquor

* Village Trattoria (Mplwd&SO) 10% total

* University Sub Shop 10% total

* No. 165 20% off one item

* Maplewood Pizza 10% total

* Above Restaurant 10% total excludes liquor

* Bee & Thistle Antiques 10% total

* Parkwood Diner 10% total order

* Village Ice Cream Parlour buy one get one free sundae

* Ariyoshi 10% total

* Perch Home 10% total excludes custom orders

* Bunnys Restaurant 10% total Mon-Thur- In house-Excludes liquor

* Roman Gourmet 10% total excludes deliveries

* Cait &Abbys 10% total excludes holidays

* Maplewood Stationers 10% total On 5.00 or more purchase

* Village Pizza 10% total excludes deliveries

* Cold Stone Creamery 10% total

* Pandang !0% total Cash only

* Carvel Buy one get one classic sundae - soft serve only

* Bill and Harrys 10% off Dinner Specials

Thank you to all the participating merchants for your support of the Columbia High School Girls Ultimate Frisbee!

Corey and all the members of Sparkle Motion oh oh

Great line up!!! Can't wait till the card comes in oh oh

I have been reading the thread…Any updated on where to buy a card? Just in pizza discounts it is worth the cost.

Excellent!

You have my name on your list, right?

The list looks great! You should come to the 11/15 CHSVFT tourament in South Orange to sell them (because you know the parents from the boys team will always support Sparkle Motion!)

Just waiting for the card order to be filled and sent to us.....not long now everyone oh oh Thank you all for your support!

Corey oh oh

lah I'm glad you mentioned the tournament...now I will definitely come, not only to sell cards but to check out the games! You wrote "CHSVFT" you meant U not V ...right? What time are the games scheduled for? Hoping for a mild day ....

Interested in card when they are in

@eyetry - no, I wrote CHSVFT for CHS varsity frisbee team. That is the name the team tweets their away tournaments on Twitter (usually an injured player or a parent -- although there's been no tweeting recently). You need to follow them on twitter grin

Also, I don't know when the 11/15 tournament starts yet. You know, this is ultimate. We will find out the night before (if we are lucky!)

I'd like 2. Love them!

Please add me, I will take 2 please

Would it be possible for me to get a total of three? I hate to be greedy but so many friends would love one!

NanC

Thank you Lah. Will do at Summer49 and boysmom TY!

Corey oh oh

oh oh LL We want to sell as many as possible...first come first serve. Thank you I will contact you as soon as I get the cards...that goes for everyone else that has posted here and on the Facebook thread expressing interest in buying a card ...or 2 or 3 or ....

Corey oh oh

oh oh Looks like it may be by weeks end....:yayyyyy!

@eyetry Not sure how I can get the cards this year, now that S is not here.

Don't worry Suzanne either a team member or I will fill your order and get it to you or your faculty mailbox oh oh

Corey

Cards arrived todayyyy! Woohooo! Need a day to work with team leaders to seperate, organize and distribute to team members. oh oh Thank you again to all that support the CHS Girls Ultimate team year after year! We appreciate each and everyone of you oh oh We appreciate the participating merchants as well..without their generous offers we wouldn't be able to have this amazing fundraiser!

Corey oh oh

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.