2014-2015 CHS Girls Ultimate Frisbee Discount Cards!*Updated to include participating merchant list*

The cards are in and I would love to get one..two...three..etc to those of you that are interested! You can either pick up at my home in Maplewood, if you opt for picking up I will leave the card/s in an envelope with your name on it in my front room, or we can agree on another meeting spot in Maplewood Village..like the Bank of America Parking lot, for easy pick up and not having to find a parking spot, at a specified time oh oh Lmk

The cards are 10.00 each and thank you so much for your interest and support!

Corey

We would like one and can pick it up!

Sending you a private message the twins oh oh

Hi Corey, I'd like a card. Let me know where/when to pick up. Thanks!

Sent you a pm jasper oh oh thank you!

For those of you that asked for CHS Ultimate Discount Cards they are in the agreed pick up place until you pick it/them up. *gentle reminder* Thank you all for your support!

Corey oh oh

Would love to get 2!

I sent you a private message boysmom oh oh

Corey

Apologies that we've been delayed. We are coming by end of week

The twins oh oh Your card is still there, no apologies necessary! It will be there when you get here. TY!

Get them while they're hot! oh oh

Corey - any way I can get two more cards?

Of course Bee! Thank you! I will put 2 more cards out right now with your name on the envelope oh oh

Corey oh oh

Great - hubby or I can swing by mañana. Thanks!

Great Bee! The cards will be there along with all the others that are waiting to be picked up oh oh

oh oh Bumping up. Cards are still available! How can you not want one.....the potential yearly savings are RidikUlusss cheese

2 visits to the Parkwood and 2 to the Trat paid for my card already! oh oh

Corey-
I didn't get your message. Can you try again? I'm out of town until Sunday, but can come by Monday or Tuesday (whatever is convenient). Thanks

Will message you oh oh boysmom

I'd love 2 cards if they are still available.

They are Dot oh oh I will message you..

All cards that were requested and not picked up are in designated location oh oh The sooner you pick up the sooner your savings begin! cheese Yours are out there too Dot oh oh

Corey

Are cards still available for purchase?

Hi -

still available? Would love one.

Thanks

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.