2014-2015 CHS Girls Ultimate Frisbee Discount Cards!*Updated to include participating merchant list*

Corey, not sure if I replied to your inbox note but I will take 2 for sure.

@eyetry - I mailed two checks today. Please advise when you get them. Thanks! .

Thank you Suzanne oh oh I will let you know when I receive them. Coffegretchen, ice and Lisa, cards are definitely still available. I will private message each of you. Thank you for your interest and support!

Corey oh oh

I'll take one again...

I sent a pm to you ctrzaska oh oh Thank you

Cards requested by some have yet to be picked up. I understand forgetting and days passing quickly before you think of them again...been there, done that! Haha They are still in designated spot so please stop by and pick up.

Plenty of cards left for anyone who is interested oh oh Remember, they make great stocking stuffers, holiday grab bags, Secret Santa, Hanukkah gifts, token gifts for teachers, crossing guards, mailman, police officers, firemen...basically anyone of service in the area who probably uses many of the merchants for convenience through their work days oh oh

Corey oh oh

I'm all squared away, right? I don't owe you and you don't owe me? @eyetry

Yeppers Suzanne we are all squared oh oh Thank you!

Crap. Will be by in a bit.

I got mine today! Can't wait to start using them, thanks Corey!

Thank you coffeegretchen! oh oh

eyetry said:

Yeppers Suzanne we are all squared oh oh Thank you!
thanks.

Cards left for sale oh oh Cards waiting to be picked up too oh oh Cards,cards,cards...haha

Today's a greatttt day for picking up requested discount cards oh oh

Great holiday token gift, stocking stuffer, great Hanukkah gift when you need another gift for one of the 8 days, 10 dollar or under Secret Santa ....or just " because"! This card will save you so much all year long, garaunteed to pay for itself at the least when carried in a wallet and presented to the participating merchants each time you patronize them. You save, CHS girls Ultimate benefits and the local merchant gets your business oh oh

Corey oh oh

Bump and pardon cheese It is black Friday weekend after all....hawking our wares cheese

eyetry said:

Bump and pardon cheese It is black Friday weekend after all....hawking our wares cheese

We used my card on Saturday at the Trat. Being Amex cardholders, we each are getting $10 back from Amex via the Small business Saturday promo. Early dinner costs us less than $10 and that was all tip!

can't believe there are still cards left. MOL'ers: you will make the $10 back almost instantly. Use ours all the time at Parkwood, Pendang, Ashley Market.

I would like a card if they are still available.

Yes, there are cards available. I will private message you. Thank you

Hi we would like one if they are still available!

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.