Call from eldest 46 yr old son

Cancer CAN be beaten. It IS possible.

SOOooo happy this evening. Thank you mjc, sac and mtierney or as I better know you IM80. God bless you all for joining me in this wonderful news. grin

Springgreen2, yes it can !!!

Wonderful to hear, a true blessing for him, you and your family.

So happy to read this wonderful news about your son!

What great news, so happy for your son, you and your family, I don't post too often but have been following your thread.

What wonderful news!

Thanks jasmo, cody, Emmie  and gerryl. It really is wonderful!

Definitely great news.

krnl said:

Definitely great news.

Yup.

Happy dancing downunder! what joyous news to celebrate!

snake - OK That was supposed to be the clapping emoticon.

snake smile oh oh

Thanks musicmz. I visited my son and his family this past weekend. Absolute heaven! We stayed at his home for a bbq with his fresh made in front of me salsa and guacamole. How relaxing to be in his back yard with all of them. I got a quiet time later in the evening with Sean and he shared how he gets bone building medicine every three months. It does not fill in the existing lesions he has in his neck chest and left arm. The Drs told him he just needs to be mindful when he pushes open a door or his arm could break. They also advised him if he still chooses to pitch baseball his neck could break. He has been seeing a councelor these past few months which I am certain made it easier for him to talk to me so calmly. I know it breaks his heart to not play baseball. The good news is he is his happy self!

What a great picture,OOTG. Family makes it all worthwhile!

He is holding his cousin's son, Eli, visiting from California. Family does make a difference. Here,s the whole family from CA with my darling sister sue Sean and his wife.

Those are stickers on Sean's arm from Eli. smile rolleyes

Great looking family!
I figured that now that the emoticons were up and running I would do my thing. The clapping one doesn't seem to be working for me. surprised

snake question question

Ah, there it goes! snake

(But my earlier one still shows code instead. ?!?)

Thank you everyone. We have been blessed with a LARGE and beautiful family. Sean has many adoring cousins that have blessed him with children of their own.everyone loves Sean! He is the first born in my family of brothers and sisters children so the adoration of his younger cousins is HUGE. And now their children are loving him as well. It is a very good thing. >smile<

oneofthegirls said:
Thank you everyone. We have been blessed with a LARGE and beautiful family. Sean has many adoring cousins that have blessed him with children of their own.everyone loves Sean! He is the first born in my family of brothers and sisters children so the adoration of his younger cousins is HUGE. And now their children are loving him as well. It is a very good thing.

"Life is the answer to Life"

Howard Fast

Spartacus

oneofthegirls said:
I like that author.

Glad you felt good about it..............it sustains me.

Very touching! Love the family photos. Such warmth and caring!

Beautiful shots of a lovely family. rolleyes

And I'm so glad the emoticons are back. oh oh They really help in a thread like this one!

Such an uplifting (no pun intended cheese ) photo!

It does my heart good to see this, and I am very grateful that you have this wonderful news to share, oneofthegirls! rolleyes

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.

Rentals

Sponsored Business

Find Business

Advertise here!