Daily Dose of CUTE! It's been a while!

Oh my! That doggy looks scary--like he's been to the taxidermist!

Yeah, greyhounds sleep on their backs. It's weird. We call it "cockroaching."

OK, that is definitely freaking me out... yikes!

i thought blaze might be dead until i saw the tongue move!

MATB,

I was practically crying watching that video. I loved how she said the only reason she recorded it was that no one believed her... that was too freaking funny.

ml

Would you believe her if you didn't see it for yourself? What a wacky cat. What ever possessed kitty to do that in the first place? And s/he's so relaxed up there! Nappin' and stretchin' and havin' a little bath!

No, I would've never believed her. But I have a four poster bed with a top rail--which I no longer sleep in--that has sheets around it. I had two kitties that used to climb to the top and sleep in the sheets where I had them wrapped around the post. (I have pictures to prove it...)

I check in this thread periodically for my animal fix!
LOVE the human cat perch and the bunny licking his chops!!

That puppy is saying: "Yes, I did something bad, but I'd do it again in a heartbeat if you weren't so mad."

And the CAT is hysterical! I can't believe how the front paws were just basically hanging down the side of that woman's head. What a riot. And the woman's expression is hilarious.

the hat cat is the funniest in this thread! i wouldn't have believed her if i didn't see the video! i love how she is so calm and comfortable in front of the camera in nothing but towels! the cat sits there as if s/he doesn't have a care in the world!

the puppy looks very guilty and ashamed. more so because s/he got caught doing something they shouldn't have!

Shih Tzu puppies are hard to beat in the cute department.

Oh Gawd! Is there any puppy on earth that's hard to beat in the cute department?

Check out this baby!!!!

What about this one! I loves me some Pomeranians!!!!

I love the pom pup but I can watch that whistling puppy over and over (and I have).

Yup, the whistling puppy just KILLS me. He thinks he's a big, bad doggie!

the whistling puppy is great! usually a bird will mimic a human!

OMG, that whistling puppy is amazing! I made Mr. PeggyC watch it, and he couldn't believe it either. Adorable!!!!

Well, he's not really whistling, of course. He's howling because he thinks he's a BIG dog!! I love him so much I want to bite his little puppy ears!!

Of course he's not really whistling, but his howls are very much in tune with the guy's whistling, which is what makes it so remarkable. It's like "Dueling Banjos," only different. Very different. :wink:

Dogs actually do make whistling sounds when they are puppies, even up to a year old. I had a sporting dog breed once who whined in such a thin, high-pitched sound, he was for all intents and purposes, truly whistling.
and man, did my ears HURT LOL, after 10 minutes of that! He did not want to be contained (cratetrained) at all! And he let everyone know it. ; )
mp

critterlover,

Kobe did not want to be crate trained either. He cried and cried; it broke my heart. Now, at ten, he sleeps in his crate and if he gets upset in anyway, in the kennel he goes. (We never latch the door.)

ml

WAIT for it....................

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.