Doctor Who (2016) - Meet Bill

I don't know the big bang two was pretty damn silly, if was very predictable, as long as she remembered him he could exist again. I am looking forward to River Song finally being explained.

just downloaded the last one, will watch it tonight.

is this a show I should be watching?

Maybe, but here's a video you should definitely watch: She's my second cousin twice removed, and her name is Ukelilli!

You're welcome.

-s.

I think the world should know, or at least the world of MOL, that Karen Gillan is from Inverness, Scotland, coincidentally my home town.

And like Maplewood, Inveness has its own music fest, called Rock Ness,on the banks of Loch Ness, outdoors, by the village of Dores where you can have a pint of ale indoors, at the Dores Inn, funnily enough.

Yeah for Inverness.

Posted By: martinleysI think the world should know, or at least the world of MOL, that Karen Gillan is from Inverness, Scotland, coincidentally my home town.

And like Maplewood, Inveness has its own music fest, called Rock Ness,on the banks of Loch Ness, outdoors, by the village of Dores where you can have a pint of ale indoors, at the Dores Inn, funnily enough.

Yeah for Inverness.

Mmmmmmmmm.....Inverness. We were there last summer and still dream of the meal we had at the Corner Grill - a mixed meat platter including haggis. It's a beautiful part of the world.

Now for the Dr. Who portion of this post. A friend of ours made his own Tardis, check it out:

http://www.asciimation.co.nz/tardis/

now that MAME TARDIS console is cool.

Awesome! I remember seeing that on one of the gadget blogs (Boing Boing or Engadget or something) ages ago. The MAME console on its own is cool enough, but the TARDIS just makes it :smoking:

My Lovely Wife™ has been a Dr Who fan for a long time. I am not a fan, but I am becoming one. We watched a new episode together last weekend, and I enjoyed it well.

more Scrooge. would prefer a touch of Pratchett :wink: think this version of the Dr could handle him well (we were discussing this just the other week, actually)

That trailer needed more Amy Pond, but more Pratchett would also be nice.

Did anyone ever see that BBC Pratchett Christmas special? Any good?

OH YES!!!!!!!!!! The last Pratchett Christmas - no, HogFather! - Special was WONDERFUL!!! We've re-watched several times!!

:bigsmile:

:rolling::clap:

Oh yeah, it's almost time...

Coming to America, April 23rd:

Series 6 trailer:

EW: 'Doctor Who' premiere date, plot details, poster revealed

oh now stop that, you tease!

:bigsmile::cool::bigsmile:

Posted By: joanneoh now stop that, you tease!

:wink:

Two new mini-episodes from this year's Comic Relief charity drive:

Space:

Time:

DON'T TELL SHARON! :rolling: wink:

Michael Gough has died!! So sad...he's of relevance here as he was the Celestial Toymaker, among other characters in his long career.
http://www.anglotopia.net/doctor-who/doctor-whooligan-michael-gough-tom-baker-doctor-who-series-six-news-latest-torchwood-news-and-classic-who-news-bits/

Posted By: joanneDON'T TELL SHARON!wink:

JOANNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wink:

I can just hear your tone of voice, and feel your nudge in the ribs! :rolling:

Posted By: joanneMichael Gough has died!! So sad...he's of relevance here as he was the Celestial Toymaker, among other characters in his long career.

Very sad. Nicholas Courtney (who played Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart) recently passed away as well.

Meanwhile:

and now, for a little Torchwood....

More on Torchwood...

http://www.deadline.com/2011/04/the-u-s-torchwood-series-bigger-budget-bigger-stunts-more-sex/

!!!!

The last season of Torchwood was awesome - curious to see how it works with an American cast.

Just saw that the Doctor Who cast is appearing at Barnes and Noble on 5th Ave in NYC this Friday, signing copies of the fifth season box set:

Doctor Who signing at Barnes & Noble, NY, April 8th

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.