Furry Hearts Rescue needs FOSTER HOMES FOR KITTIES

Looking for some fun things to do this weekend?

Once Again I'm sending out a Plea for fosters. Furry Hearts Rescue have cats, kittens and dogs that need foster homes. Check out the FHR Facebook page that lists the pets available for adoption--who would do best in foster homes and not small cages in boarding.

https://www.facebook.com/FurryHeartsRescue

If you would like to foster one of FHR adoptables please email info@furryheartsrescue.org and tell them which pet you would like to foster.

Furry Hearts Rescue is seriously low on supplies such as cat litter,
and kitten food. Puppy Love Spa on Springfield Ave. in Maplewood,NJ is
accepting donations for Furry Hearts.
You don't even have to
leave the comfort of your home to help Furry Hearts Rescue. FHR has a
wish list on Amazon. You simply click:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/giftlist/15WU8ZUYZBD5M/ref=topnav_lists_2
and order from their wish list and have those gifts delivered directly to Puppy Love.

Jeanne, FYI, the link goes to a "gift ideas" list rather than a wish list, so Amazon wants to ship everything to me. It's no trouble for me to type in the address for Puppy Love and have it shipped there, of course, but to make it even easier for people to donate, you may want to set it up as a wish list so that the donations will go to Puppy Love without that extra step.

Either way, I appreciate having this quick and painless way to help. Off to submit the order now!

I'll fix that soon. Thanks for the input---its very helpful

If you are ready to foster a kitten or a cat email info@furryheartsrescue.org -- they have plenty to choose from!!!!

I'm fostering this little guy for them. They named him Ike but I call him Geronimo! He was hissy at first but he's starting to be more fun than a barrel of monkeys.

Be careful not to use that barrel of monkeys comment on the circus thread!

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.

Sponsored Business

Find Business

Advertise here!