Joan Crystal Honored with 2018 Maple Leaf Award

Congratulations, Joan!

Our Joan is more than worthy of this honor. Thank you for your decades of volunteerism, Joan. Your work is so useful and kind.

Congrats Joan, very well deserved!!

from me and Tomcat.

joan_crystal said:

Jasmo said:

Congratulations, Joan!  If there is a statement as part of the award, please post for all to read.
I am not aware of any written statement being presented as part of the award.  If there is one, I will gladly post it.

You get to make a speech/statement ... perhaps that is what Jasmo is talking about (?)

sac said:

joan_crystal said:

Jasmo said:

Congratulations, Joan!  If there is a statement as part of the award, please post for all to read.
I am not aware of any written statement being presented as part of the award.  If there is one, I will gladly post it.

You get to make a speech/statement ... perhaps that is what Jasmo is talking about (?)

I believe sac is correct. And a hearty congratulations to you Joan!

sac said:

joan_crystal said:

Jasmo said:

There will be a statement with lots of "Whereas" paragraphs, giving all the reasons why she is being honored.  When they get to Ms. Crystal, settle back for a long recitation.

Congratulations, Joan!   grin 

Congratulations to Cynthia Thompson and The Garden Club, the other recipients of this year's Maple Leaf Award.

Congratulations.

TomR

Unfortunately I just received my invitation to the award ceremony and it is on the same day as the NYC 5 Boro Bike Ride which I have already committed to do.  Congrats Joan!

Can't imagine a more deserving recipient, congratulations!

News-Record, April 26, 2018 includes several pages of information on this year's Maple Leaf Awards.  I couldn't find a link on-line.

Press release from Civic Association regarding this year's Maple Leaf Awards is now on Village Green.  Contents are similar to those in the above cited News Record article.

Thank you so much to the Maplewood Civic Association for a lovely program today.

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.

Rentals

Sponsored Business

Find Business

Advertise here!