Maplewood Karate

Sunday Home Work Kickboxer's:

80 jumping jacks, after breakfast.
Squat kicks hands up w gloves on (1 Minute), after lunch.
Mountain climbers (1 Minute), after dinner.

Tuesday Homework:

Shadow boxing in dresser mirror, three 1 minute sets to your fave tunes, speed is power.

Xmas brake special.

We are having Kickboxing with the your kids classes, Tue, Wed and Thursday at 4:30pm, the 28th, 29th and 30th. Come in with your child (5 years old and upward) for a fun fitness HR. $20.00 per adult, $10.00 per child.

Are the regularly scheduled classes still on?

Posted By: sharonAre the regularly scheduled classes still on?

Yes.

Today's home work: 100 push ups, do them in 4 spreads of 25.

one hand or two hand?:tooth:

Posted By: wedjetone hand or two hand?

You know everyone taking this class is learning to punch, right?
Don't go there. :wink:

:thumbup:

Posted By: sharon

Don't go there.

And, depending on how tall you are, some of us could easily give you a swift kick to the chin.

Posted By: meandtheboys

Don't go there.

And, depending on how tall you are, some of us could easily give you a swift kick to the chin.

More likely SHIN. We are beginners.

Winter brake Kickboxing Camp, come in out of the cold and enjoy a fun fitness activity with your children. Come in with your child ages 5 and upward, hit some pads kick some bags, and enjoy our fun fitness drills with your children.

Tue, Wed and Thurs at 4:30pm, the 28th, 29th and 30th. Come in with your child for a fun fitness HR. $20.00 per adult, $10.00 per child.
Call for more details.

PhoneLOL973) 996-8066
info@maplewoodkarate.net

Another night of kickboxing has been added by popular demand, Monday and Wednesday nights 6:30pm, in addition to Monday, Wednesday and Fridays at 9:30am. Sparring is optional on Saturdays @ 12:30pm. So that's 6 classes a week now just on the kickboxing side.

Enjoy..

Wait.. You're telling me I can come in and spar on Saturdays without being in the karate class?? Oh goody!

bigriver can you do a Kickbozumba class? :tooth:

Posted By: boomiebigriver can you do a Kickbozumba class?

If you come to class with ctrzaskawife you don't need the zumba part. She brings the tunes and the moves.
Actually, the cool down today turned into some kind of bad dance party. I'm not sure how that happened, ctrzaskawife wasn't even there.

If you come to class with ctrzaskawife you don't need the zumba part. She brings the tunes and the moves.

Yea but she never takes those dang ice skates off!

Posted By: boomie

Yea but she never takes those dang ice skates off!

I'm her partner. She is NOT allow her to kick with the skates on. I am not that skilled yet.:wink:

bring it in I'll kick it....

Posted By: doubleteeWait.. You're telling me I can come in and spar on Saturdays without being in the karate class?? Oh goody!

Yes but you will need sparring gear.

Posted By: bigriver

bring it in I'll kick it....

OUCH!

I’m very please to announce that all the Tuscan Enrichment program children who took the Maplewood Karate Blue stripe black stripe program passed with flying colors today, they learned to give back to the community via donating canned goods to the local food pantry’s, earning their blue strip, and earned a black strip for all the skills they acquired in the last six weeks, congratulations, I had a great time teaching a bunch of great kids.

Home Work:

Stretch 20 minutes.

I would not use the word ZUMBA if I were you... even with the word KICK in front of it...

Posted By: bigriverHome Work:

Stretch 20 minutes.

My favorite homework!

Sunday Home Work:

Try not to kick your Christmas tree, 60 side kicks, 30 each leg, guard up gloves on.

Posted By: bigriverSunday Home Work:

Try not to kick your Christmas tree, 60 side kicks, 30 each leg, guard up gloves on.

:rolling:

I bet one of your students wishes you posted that warning yesterday.

New Schedule Karate & Kickboxing.

Remember, three classes today, kickboxing 9:30am, Karate Kids 4+ 4:30pm and Kickboxing again at 6:30pm, by popular demand.

Keep the kids busy over the winter brake..

http://maplewood.patch.com/articles/what-to-do-with-the-kids-over-the-holidays#photo-3865044

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.