MOL In Real Life -- Casual drop in and chat -- Tuesday 2023-04-18

Helen/Eleni said that I may share her identity, so that’s her sitting with me  rolleyes She’s not bad for 95, is she?? After cappuccino for her, long black for me, we went grocery shopping for 90 mins, then I had to run off to another appointment. (Ridski, do Americans say ‘choof off’, and what’s the proper spelling??)  Eleni is entranced with MOL and how we all keep in touch; she thinks Jamie and Dave are brilliant for what they’ve created. 

My sister V is in Melbourne (around the corner from marksierra, actually), and in her 70s. 

As promised, below:  shemademedothis!!

LOL! Joanne, the answer is “no” and I think it’s “chuff off.” Also, I’m putting the full stop inside the quotes there in case daveschmidt (who couldn’t make it) says anything.

PVW said:

I'll probably set up another in a month or so. ... so open to suggestions for the next one.

My place?  Well, maybe not my house, but there are a good number of excellent bars in the area.

Let me know how many are coming and when, and I'll organise something.

smile

Oh! And there are the cute trams and convenient buses to travel, around the area!! (Is the Myki travel pass still available?) Plus he’s in the Most Liveable City  smile question  

marksierra said:

My place?  Well, maybe not my house, but there are a good number of excellent bars in the area.

Let me know how many are coming and when, and I'll organise something.

smile

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.