Winter Storm Wednesday 3/7

Looking for recommendations for tree trimmers as I don’t want to continue to worry about limbs (or trees for that matter) crashing into our house. Guess I will also post in “please help” forum.

windycity said:

Looking for recommendations for tree trimmers as I don’t want to continue to worry about limbs (or trees for that matter) crashing into our house. Guess I will also post in “please help” forum.

I love trees, so this broke my heart, but we took down our full sized Norway Maple because of the increasing frequency of storms.   And even if the tree is healthy you can sometimes run into an unfortunate combination of saturated ground combined with super strong winds and end up with a disaster.  Our tree was easily over 65' tall, but it was less than 20' from our home, way to close

Frank's Tree Service.

Known them for years, they are terrific.

http://www.frankstreeservice.com/

Sav-A-Tree was great last week for my church that had a big tree down.  Ryan Case is the tech there that we use.

But, just now, tree services are triple-booked and probably giving their existing customers priority.

Good luck!

Thanks for the recommendations.  I figured I'd have to wait until all those in urgent need were taken care of (as it should be).

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.