SOMA Science Fiction and Fantasy Book Group

This is also the SOMA Science Fiction and Fantasy Book Group page on Facebook. Please join us tomorrow night and like the page. All are welcome.

Yes, we are meeting tonight if you'd like to join us. Message me for the address please.

Thank you to everyone who came last night! "Surface Detail" provided great fodder for a lively chat. Our next book for discussion is "Seven Views of Olduvai Gorge" by Mike Resnick at the end of March or beginning of April. A new list of books will be posted soon. Enjoy!

March's get together will be on the 28th at 8 p.m. Who would like to host? April's book will be Some Place to be Flying by de Lint. May's Goddesses & Other Stories by Nagata. Then Greybeard by Aldiss for June. Sound good?

Hi! I need to move the meeting to next Thursday the 27th at 8 p.m. Would anyone like to host?

We may have a host! All are welcome to the lively discussion. Message me for the address next week please.

Please join us this Thursday at 8, book read or not!

Sorry to say our host is ill. Could we move to April 3rd?

The book chat will stay on Thursday the 27th at 8 p.m. The book is Seven Views of Olduvai Gorge by Mike Resnick, a short read. Please contact me for the host. Join us even if the book isn't done. grin

Looking forward to tomorrow's discussion!

Sorry for any confusion on my part. Book Group is meeting tonight. All are welcome, selection read or not!

Thanks to all who came last night! Next month's book is "Some Place to Be Flying" by de Lint. May's Book will be "Goddesses & Other Stories." Join us if you can! New readers welcome.

April 24th for Some Place to be Flying. Does the date work? If new, please enjoy the book and join us.

Lovely rain. Happy holidays! Still waiting to confirm the date and location. I'm enjoying the book. Hope you'll join us.

We have a date and a kind host! May 1st at 8 p.m. Please contact me for the address. Some Place to be Flying by de Lint.

Started the book. Urban noir fairytale? Enjoyable. Please come tell us what you think on May 1.

Finishing the book. Very enjoyable so far. Looking to a lively discussion on May 1st. Please join us!

Someplace to Be Flying by de Lint will be up for a lively discussion this Thursday at 8 p.m. We have a wonderful host so please message for the address. All are welcome, book read or not.

Looking forward to seeing all who would like to join in a discussion of de Lint's book tomorrow.

Happy to be chatting about the de Lint book this evening after the fundraiser for Sean at Stony's.

Thank you to our kind host! We are now a Group on FB under the same title. Our next meeting is June 12th, when we will discuss Goddesses & Other Stories by Linda Nagata. Please join us for a spirited discussion. New readers and fans of the genres welcome.

May the 4th be with you!

Hi, Readers! Change in book for the 12th - please read Greybeard by Aldiss. Sorry for the above error.

I hope to see you all on June 12th for "Greybeard" by Aldiss.

This Thursday the 12th we shall meet at a local watering hole at 8 p.m. to discuss Greybeard by Aldiss. Location tba. All are welcome.

I have booked a table at Coda in Maplewood for 8 p.m. tomorrow. Spoke with someone there who said they were reopening. I will confirm. All are welcome.

Coda is open! Hope to see you there tonight at 8!

Please join us even if you haven't read Greybeard by Aldiss. We speak geek.

Forget Ladies Night, it's Nerd Night!

For July, how about Neil Gaiman's "The Ocean at the End of the Lane"?

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.