Hamas and Israel

Jaytee said:

exactly!!!

But they play the propaganda game very well in making Israel look like the worst criminal.  

”Not the worst criminal”. I am liking this new slogan the Israeli apologists are rolling out. And it’s achievable, at least for the time being. 

Speaking of crimes, reading about the 24 Israeli soldiers killed today by IDF explosives while in the process of committing a war crime, I can’t help but wonder why, if Israel really believes it needs a buffer zone, it doesn’t build it on the Israeli side of the border, an act that would not violate international law?

Not the worst criminals in the whole wide world….

I mean, even Trump, when he tried to build his wall, didn’t insist on building it in Mexico. 

A spectrum of criminality!

I know this is somewhat far-fetched and probably planning too far ahead, but I am thinking that a multi-national peacekeeping and governing coalition of Arab Muslim countries could govern Gaza for say the next ten years, and then peace and economic progress could be made in the war-torn land.  After WW II allied forces governed in West Germany until West Germany could rebuild and self-govern their own country.   East Germany was another story.   

I do not know all the inner political conflicts of the Middle East, but perhaps Turkey, Jordan, Tunisia, or Morrocco might be satisfactory countries to serve as this coalition.   I am simply looking for a possible solution to a Middle East war that has been going on all my life.

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.