Russian Propaganda machine

jamie said:

Settlement in Turkey has been reached to get the grain exports moving.  Russia needs Ukraine to remove their mines from the Black Sea.

I'm incredibly skeptical about this.

https://ria.ru/20220721/zerno-1804137232.html

Russia says it will not interfere with the passage of grain if the mines are removed from the ports.

But it feels like he's getting an obstacle removed that will make it easier to progress into Odessa.  I hope I'm wrong.

Kind of interesting.  It shows that Russia is well-aware of the international PR aspects of this war.

This is a repeat of a story on Vlad's media:

https://oopstop.com/sbu-is-preparing-a-large-scale-cleansing-of-nikolaev-from-unreliable-citizens/

So weird - a site with Russian propaganda is selling T**** silver coins.

Here it is on Vlad's state site:

https://ria.ru/20220722/zachistki-1804169921.html

jamie said:

This is a repeat of a story on Vlad's media:

https://oopstop.com/sbu-is-preparing-a-large-scale-cleansing-of-nikolaev-from-unreliable-citizens/

So weird - a site with Russian propaganda is selling T**** silver coins.

McCarthyism.

https://ria.ru/20220722/amerika-1804111501.html

Again - this is a daily part of the putin press - sowing doubt in western democracy.  I guess having a lifetime president has it's perks!

America says goodbye to elections
The sun rises in the east and sets in the west, and in the United States elections are held in November: presidential elections every four years and legislative assemblies of various levels every two years. So? As for the sun, so far so, but as for the United States, everything is complicated. How could this country not say goodbye to the institution of elections for a long time.
Two publications - on the resource of the Democrats (The Washington Post) and the Republicans (Daily Signal) - say, in fact, the same thing. About the Democrats' attempts to radically reform the election procedure, of course, in their favor, and about how closely the opposition, that is, the Republicans, is following this process with horror.

The US is preparing for a big war against Russia in Europe:

https://ria.ru/20220711/spetsnaz-1801566108.html?in=t

Again - Russian media tells next to nothing about what they're actually carrying out in Ukraine.  The message at home is we're freeing the world of Nazis.  As always the justification is simple.  Denazify and demilitarize.  As long as the public doesn't know the sacrifice(special operation deaths are a state secret), they're fine.

-------------------------------

Russia adds more country to the unfriendly list:

https://ria.ru/20220722/strany-1804191385.html

Wonder how nan's duran buddy in Greece thinks of that?

Greece , Denmark , Slovenia , Croatia and Slovakia joined the list .

Other's on the list:  Australia, Albania, Andorra, UK, all EU countries, Iceland, Canada, Liechtenstein, Micronesia, Monaco, New Zealand, Norway, Korea, San Marino, North Macedonia, Singapore, USA, Taiwan, Ukraine, Montenegro , Switzerland, Japan

I wonder why Finland and Sweden aren't on there.

jamie said:

The US is preparing for a big war against Russia in Europe:

https://ria.ru/20220711/spetsnaz-1801566108.html?in=t

Again - Russian media tells next to nothing about what they're actually carrying out in Ukraine.  The message at home is we're freeing the world of Nazis.  As always the justification is simple.  Denazify and demilitarize.  As long as the public doesn't know the sacrifice(special operation deaths are a state secret), they're fine.

-------------------------------

Russia adds more country to the unfriendly list:

https://ria.ru/20220722/strany-1804191385.html

Wonder how nan's duran buddy in Greece thinks of that?

Greece , Denmark , Slovenia , Croatia and Slovakia joined the list .

Other's on the list:  Australia, Albania, Andorra, UK, all EU countries, Iceland, Canada, Liechtenstein, Micronesia, Monaco, New Zealand, Norway, Korea, San Marino, North Macedonia, Singapore, USA, Taiwan, Ukraine, Montenegro , Switzerland, Japan

I wonder why Finland and Sweden aren't on there.

Watch out for Andorra! When they join forces with Liechtenstein and Monaco, who knows what might happen.

The Russian government loves to fight Nazis.  The war with Germany gave the Russian government more legitimacy than anything else in the last 300 years or so.  And rightfully so, of course.  But that is why the Russian government likes to fight Nazis even if they have to be invented.

PVW said:

Watch out for Andorra! When they join forces with Liechtenstein and Monaco, who knows what might happen.

Don’t forget about - 

Kherson will join Russia:

https://ria.ru/20220727/referendum-1805223137.html?in=t

"The referendum is inevitable. It will be held 100% and no one from the outside can interfere with it. The question of joining the Russian Federation will be submitted to the referendum. No decision has yet been made on the exact date of the referendum," Stremousov said and added that today the region is work on the establishment of socio-economic life.

So the Russians moved all the Azov Ukrainian POW’s to a different location, then bombed it, killing 53. Then blame it on the Ukrainian military….

Jaytee said:

So the Russians moved all the Azov Ukrainian POW’s to a different location, then bombed it, killing 53. Then blame it on the Ukrainian military….

Yeah, the Ukrainians know the Russians did it because they interviewed witnesses--in wholly occupied Russian territory.   Wonder how they did that?  

The jury is still out.  Lots of different stories are coming out.  

The possible  motivations for this would more likely make it a Ukrainian strike.

It could have been an accident. 

We don't know yet.  Zelensky has called for a UN investigation.

Here is some discussion:

nan said:

Yeah, the Ukrainians know the Russians did it because they interviewed witnesses--in wholly occupied Russian territory.   Wonder how they did that?  

The possible  motivations for this would more likely make it a Ukrainian strike.

Here is some discussion:

Well it look’s kinda suspicious that the Russians moved all the Azov pow to this location just before it was bombed… I may have been born yesterday… but it wasn’t last night. You’re so full of horsecshit it ain’t funny…it fits right in with the denazification plan right? 

Jaytee said:

nan said:

Here is some discussion:

Well it look’s kinda suspicious that the Russians moved all the Azov pow to this location just before it was bombed… I may have been born yesterday… but it wasn’t last night. You’re so full of horsecshit it ain’t funny…it fits right in with the denazification plan right? 

Why would Russia bomb their POWs?  That makes zero sense.  They get valuable information from them.  They have them on trial.   It just seems like an unlikely target.

The Ukrainians have more reason to kill them because of what I said above--they give out information.  They also might want to make an example of what will happen to troops that surrender.

It's also possible it was an accident or some mercenary group or individual gone rouge.  

There will be an investigation--hopefully a fair one. 

These are Azov guys so it does fit in with denazification, but they already have a process put in place and the trials were important to them.

So, we shall see.  It could be either side but we don't know yet so maybe cool your jets and let's see what they find out.  

nan said:

Why would Russia bomb their POWs?  That makes zero sense.  They get valuable information from them.  They have them on trial.   It just seems like an unlikely target.

The Ukrainians have more reason to kill them because of what I said above--they give out information.  They also might want to make an example of what will happen to troops that surrender.

It's also possible it was an accident or some mercenary group or individual gone rouge.  

These are Azov guys so it does fit in with denazification, but they already have a process put in place and the trials were important to them.

So, we shall see.  It could be either side but we don't know yet so maybe cool your jets and let's see what they find out.  

they castrated one while filming it…I guess he wasn’t giving them the information they needed…

It’s early Sunday morning, and I haven’t said any prayers as yet… but you are one phuked up individual. Actually more deplorable than MT.  

nan said:

Folks let's please remember to always give the benefit of the doubt to Russia.   

Thank you.   

Jaytee said:

nan said:

they castrated one while filming it…I guess he wasn’t giving them the information they needed…

It’s early Sunday morning, and I haven’t said any prayers as yet… but you are one phuked up individual. Actually more deplorable than MT.  

That film has been questioned for authenticity.  Some people think they dressed him up in a Ukrainian uniform. Given that Ukraine is known for such bad propaganda that they had to fire one of their ministers over it--I would not just take this at face value.  

Not saying it is not real, but the jury is still out.  

sbenois said:

nan said:

Folks let's please remember to always give the benefit of the doubt to Russia.   

Thank you.   

I have to do that because the West says the Russians did any atrocity automatically.  I remember you getting upset about Russians supposedly raping a woman in front of her child.  Turned out that was Ukraine propaganda.  The woman who made up all those rape stories was finally fired.  Does not mean the new people are being truthful--they are probably just better liars.  Ukraine needs money and arms and the West needs public support for the endless bushels of cash going over there when we so obviously need it over here. 

We should be skeptical of all torture stories and videos because they are by their nature going to produced a big emotional reaction.   

So, far the only videos I've seen somewhat verified are the Ukraine solders torturing Russian prisoners.  Even some in the West admitted those looked real. 

When it comes to Russia’s atrocities and war crimes your jury is always “out”…

Prejudice towards the western world, especially your own country somehow makes you feel like a 60’s rebel… in case you haven’t noticed… Vietnam is doing pretty well for itself… and weed is legal…in New Jersey…not Moscow. 
They would jail your *** in a heartbeat just for being high on your own siht. 

My plan today is to go bike riding and then some kayaking. 

What is everyone else planning to do?   

Jaytee said:

When it comes to Russia’s atrocities and war crimes your jury is always “out”…

Prejudice towards the western world, especially your own country somehow makes you feel like a 60’s rebel… in case you haven’t noticed… Vietnam is doing pretty well for itself… and weed is legal…in New Jersey…not Moscow. 
They would jail your *** in a heartbeat just for being high on your own siht. 

The Russians have invited the UN and Red Cross to go to the camp and investigate.  

nan said:

That film has been questioned for authenticity.  Some people think they dressed him up in a Ukrainian uniform.

Right, it was just some random guy that the Russians dressed up in a uniform, and then castrated him.

Nothing to see here.

sbenois said:

My plan today is to go bike riding and then some kayaking. 

What is everyone else planning to do?   

I can’t decide. Do I spend the afternoon with an audience dotted with individuals whose personal attacks betray an inability to take antagonism in stride, or do I watch the Phillies?

Why is Putin’s Wagner group kidnapping teenage boys in Cameroon? Telling the parents that some rebel group is coming to attack their villages and kill all the boy children? 

https://www.thedailybeast.com/why-wagner-group-is-snatching-children-from-their-mothers-in-the-central-african-republic

Jaytee said:

Why is Putin’s Wagner group kidnapping teenage boys in Cameroon? Telling the parents that some rebel group is coming to attack their villages and kill all the boy children? 

https://www.thedailybeast.com/why-wagner-group-is-snatching-children-from-their-mothers-in-the-central-african-republic

This is written by the Daily Beast, the king of smear, so it's either not true, or has nothing to do with Putin or something else.   It's very unlikely to be as written.  

nan said:

This is written by the Daily Beast, the king of smear, so it's either not true, or has nothing to do with Putin or something else.   It's very unlikely to be as written.  

more smear…

https://biz.crast.net/why-putins-personal-army-is-snatching-children-from-their-mothers/

Jaytee said:

nan said:

more smear…

https://biz.crast.net/why-putins-personal-army-is-snatching-children-from-their-mothers/

Ok, enjoy your propaganda.  I'm going to do laundry and clean my house.  So, I will probably have plenty of time to look into this today.  Or I might just stare into space.  Or stick sharp needles in my eyes.  

nan said:

Ok, enjoy your propaganda.  I'm going to do laundry and clean my house.  So, I will probably have plenty of time to look into this today.  Or I might just stare into space.  Or stick sharp needles in my eyes.  

or keep ignoring anything anti-putin.

Which brings me back to my question you didn't answer - has Vlad done anything wrong in Ukraine?

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.

Sponsored Business

Find Business

Advertise here!