The Russia Hoax - Not

Jaytee said:

terp said:

You all will probably jump all over me and call me names.  That is what you do.  However, I think many here owe Paul an apology. 

hold your horses… whatabout the twelve Russian intelligence officers who were indicted? 

I am not inclined to get in a protracted argument with people as brainwashed as you, but LMAO at that retort. 

terp said:

Jaytee said:

terp said:

You all will probably jump all over me and call me names.  That is what you do.  However, I think many here owe Paul an apology. 

hold your horses… whatabout the twelve Russian intelligence officers who were indicted? 

I am not inclined to get in a protracted argument with people as brainwashed as you, but LMAO at that retort. 

https://www.justice.gov/archives/opa/gallery/grand-jury-indicts-12-russian-officers-hacking-offenses-related-2016-election#:~:text=The%20indictment%20charges%20twelve%20Russian,Directorate%20of%20the%20Russian%20military.

Friday, July 13, 2018

Deputy Attorney General Rosenstein announced that a grand jury in the District of Columbia returned an indictment presented by the Special Counsel’s Office. The indictment charges twelve Russian nationals for committing federal crimes that were intended to interfere with the 2016 U.S. presidential election. All twelve defendants are members of the GRU, a Russian Federation intelligence agency within the Main Intelligence Directorate of the Russian military. These GRU officers, in their official capacities, engaged in a sustained effort to hack into the computer networks of the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, the Democratic National Committee, and the presidential campaign of Hillary Clinton, and released that information on the internet under the names "DCLeaks" and "Guccifer 2.0" and through another entity.

yahooyahoo said:

terp said:

Jaytee said:

terp said:

https://www.justice.gov/archives/opa/gallery/grand-jury-indicts-12-russian-officers-hacking-offenses-related-2016-election#:~:text=The%20indictment%20charges%20twelve%20Russian,Directorate%20of%20the%20Russian%20military.

Friday, July 13, 2018

Deputy Attorney General Rosenstein announced that a grand jury in the District of Columbia returned an indictment presented by the Special Counsel’s Office. The indictment charges twelve Russian nationals for committing federal crimes that were intended to interfere with the 2016 U.S. presidential election. All twelve defendants are members of the GRU, a Russian Federation intelligence agency within the Main Intelligence Directorate of the Russian military. These GRU officers, in their official capacities, engaged in a sustained effort to hack into the computer networks of the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, the Democratic National Committee, and the presidential campaign of Hillary Clinton, and released that information on the internet under the names "DCLeaks" and "Guccifer 2.0" and through another entity.

Another one who depends on YouTube for a selection of crutches…meanwhile in the real world…

“Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing, I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press," Trump said in a July 27, 2016 news conference.

terp said:

yahooyahoo said:

terp said:

Jaytee said:

terp said:

Friday, July 13, 2018

You can't argue with that. 

nohero said:

You can't argue with that.

The sensitive target of pile-ons and name-calling isn’t interested in protracted arguments with brainwashed laughingstocks.

So just because crimes weren't found that means there shouldn't have been an investigation? The Trump Org has been dealing with shady characters from many countries, including Russia, for decades. The Trump Soho comes to mind. 

I found it interesting that the only real beneficiary of the Russia Hoax is Trumpster.  Anybody who would abandon Trump over concerns about collusion with the Russians was never going to vote for Trump in the first place.  Meanwhile, Trump gets to play the victim card yet again.

If I come back in another life, I want to be a rich, white guy who can claim victim status and have people listen.

and let's remember that critics of the investigation were calling it a hoax, completely made up of whole cloth, a "witch hunt", etc.

But in fact there was enough suspicious activity to launch an investigation, even if no ties between the Trump campaign and the Russian govt were found. Remember the Mueller report:

Mueller finds no conspiracy, but extensive Trump-Russia contacts

so it's ingenuous (if not downright dishonest) for anyone to claim the Durham report vindicates anyone calling the investigation a "hoax".

Let's also not forget that Mueller was denied access to witnesses and documents that might have tended to prove criminal activity.  

Just in case some of you missed it…that includes you too Nan. 

cramer said:

Putin-connected businessman admits interference in U.S. elections

"Kremlin-connected entrepreneur Yevgeny Prigozhin admitted Monday that he had interfered in U.S. elections and would continue to do so — confirming for the first time the accusations that he has rejected for years.

“We have interfered, are interfering and will continue to interfere. Carefully, precisely, surgically and in our own way,” Prigozhin said in remarks posted on social media.

In 2018, Prigozhin and a dozen other Russian nationals and three Russian companies were charged in the U.S. with operating a covert social media campaign aimed at fomenting discord and dividing American public opinion ahead of the 2016 presidential election won by Republican Donald Trump. They were indicted as part of special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into Russian election interference.

The Justice Department in 2020 moved to dismiss charges against two of the indicted firms, Concord Management and Consulting LLC and Concord Catering, saying they had concluded that a trial against a corporate defendant with no presence in the U.S. and no prospect of meaningful punishment even if convicted would likely expose sensitive law enforcement tools and techniques."

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/world/putin-connected-businessman-admits-interference-in-u-s-elections

Jaytee said:

cramer said:

"Kremlin-connected entrepreneur Yevgeny Prigozhin admitted Monday that he had interfered in U.S. elections and would continue to do so — confirming for the first time the accusations that he has rejected for years.

“We have interfered, are interfering and will continue to interfere. Carefully, precisely, surgically and in our own way,” Prigozhin said in remarks posted on social media.

In 2018, Prigozhin and a dozen other Russian nationals and three Russian companies were charged in the U.S. with operating a covert social media campaign aimed at fomenting discord and dividing American public opinion ahead of the 2016 presidential election won by Republican Donald Trump. They were indicted as part of special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into Russian election interference.

The Justice Department in 2020 moved to dismiss charges against two of the indicted firms, Concord Management and Consulting LLC and Concord Catering, saying they had concluded that a trial against a corporate defendant with no presence in the U.S. and no prospect of meaningful punishment even if convicted would likely expose sensitive law enforcement tools and techniques."

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/world/putin-connected-businessman-admits-interference-in-u-s-elections

Oh, thanks for thinking of me, Jaytee, from the depths of the MOL propaganda quagmire.  I am not coming back on MOL, but since you mentioned me, and I've continued to shake my head and roll my eyes at your misinformed, yet confident posts, I figured I would respond to this.  It's a one off. 

The article continues nonsense spouted by a provocative troll and published by an unreliable source. It gives no information as to what happened--just grand boasts,  typical of Prigozhin--who you would never believe when he reports from the battlefield unless it looks bad for the Russians. The other posted article about the 12 indicted Russian "intelligence officers" is also trash and has been gone over in the Russiagate threads multiple times.  Yet it continues to be recycled along with all the other discredited crumbs of "bombshell" info and walls falling in. 

Russiagate was a hoax perpetrated by the Democrats and supported by the FBI. Yet, it still maintains a loyal fan base primed and ready to support WWIII and nuclear war. You must all be thrilled that we now have Ukraine wheat fields contaminated by depleted Uranium, sent by the "genius" who runs the UK. 

The meat grinder continues but I'm getting way more work done these days although my house is still a mess.  Have a great Memorial Day everyone!

There's a genocide going on and you're concerned about your breakfast cereal? Eat yogurt or eggs.

Nan, I always think of you. You’re an interesting person even though we both agree that we both are nuts. 
Listen, I’m never gonna believe a word out of this chef/mercenary/traitor’s mouth, I think that’s the one thing myself and Putin agree on. Aren’t you at least glad that Putin’s hypersonic missiles are being shot down by our patriot defense systems? That’s a big deal! You know how many Ukrainian lives have been saved in the last few days because of the Patriot missiles? I’m not so sure you care about innocent civilians being blown to smithereens as much as you care about the USA / the west actually doing something to protect civilians and create a peaceful environment for them to work on their farms. Maybe you believe that the European people are tired of helping Ukraine’s people by the organized “protests” that the Russians are instigating. You have an entirely different view of the world and Putin as I do. That’s okay, but when someone starts going off the rails and won’t even consider using the hand brake I worry. Did you see what Putin did to his top scientists who worked on the hypersonic missile system? They’re all in jail for treason and might very well be executed…. all because the missile he boasted about that could reach America before we even saw it, has failed. The American military is superior to his. He’s behaving like Hitler in his last days, the only thing different is Hitler had the balls to shoot himself… Putin is a coward. 

Even the Durham Report acknowledges that the "Russiagate" investigation was started based on information outside of the "Steele Dossier", not as a result of it -

"[The Justice Department’s inspector general, Michael E. Horowitz] concluded that the basis of the Russia inquiry — an Australian diplomat’s tip related to the release of Democratic emails hacked by Russia — was sufficient to open a full investigation.

"Before Mr. Horowitz released his December 2019 report, Mr. Durham lobbied him to drop that finding, arguing the F.B.I. should have instead opened a preliminary inquiry. When Mr. Horowitz declined, Mr. Durham issued an extraordinary statement saying he disagreed based on 'evidence collected to date' in his inquiry.

"But even as Mr. Durham’s report questioned whether the F.B.I. should have opened it as a lower-level investigation, he stopped short of stating that opening a full one violated any rule."

Link.

So, the whole thing is a disagreement about what type of investigation the FBI should have started, not whether the FBI should have looked into the allegations in the first place.

nan - how many months has theUran guys been saying Russia was a day away from taking Bahkmut?  Have you figured out they're Kremlin stooges yet?  Thanks for not posting them on a daily basis!

nan said:

Russiagate was a hoax perpetrated by the Democrats and supported by the FBI. Yet, it still maintains a loyal fan base primed and ready to support WWIII and nuclear war. You must all be thrilled that we now have Ukraine wheat fields contaminated by depleted Uranium, sent by the "genius" who runs the UK. 

Don't forget to blame Seth Rich for the hacked DNC emails.

nan said:

Jaytee said:

cramer said:

The article continues nonsense spouted by a provocative troll and published by an unreliable source. It gives no information as to what happened--just grand boasts,  typical of Prigozhin--who you would never believe when he reports from the battlefield unless it looks bad for the Russians. The other posted article about the 12 indicted Russian "intelligence officers" is also trash and has been gone over in the Russiagate threads multiple times.  Yet it continues to be recycled along with all the other discredited crumbs of "bombshell" info and walls falling in. 

It's funny that you think PBS is an unreliable source but still believe propaganda from the Kremlin.

nohero said:

Even the Durham Report acknowledges that the "Russiagate" investigation was started based on information outside of the "Steele Dossier", not as a result of it -

"[The Justice Department’s inspector general, Michael E. Horowitz] concluded that the basis of the Russia inquiry — an Australian diplomat’s tip related to the release of Democratic emails hacked by Russia — was sufficient to open a full investigation.

"Before Mr. Horowitz released his December 2019 report, Mr. Durham lobbied him to drop that finding, arguing the F.B.I. should have instead opened a preliminary inquiry. When Mr. Horowitz declined, Mr. Durham issued an extraordinary statement saying he disagreed based on 'evidence collected to date' in his inquiry.

"But even as Mr. Durham’s report questioned whether the F.B.I. should have opened it as a lower-level investigation, he stopped short of stating that opening a full one violated any rule."

Link.

So, the whole thing is a disagreement about what type of investigation the FBI should have started, not whether the FBI should have looked into the allegations in the first place.

Are you saying this was a $6.5 million nothingburger with nothing on the side and an 8oz cup of nothing? An Unhappy Meal for Trump and Putin, but a win for "The Deep State" (whatever that is).

Hillary signed off on Russiagate and the FBI weaponized it for political purposes. 

Full text of the report: https://www.washingtonpost.com/documents/1e5f7553-2f27-4adc-b7a5-21e5d3ffd50a.pdf?itid=lk_inline_manual_1

You might get more traction if you cite the parts of the text supporting such claims rather than posting a video.

jamie said:

nan - how many months has theUran guys been saying Russia was a day away from taking Bahkmut?  Have you figured out they're Kremlin stooges yet?  Thanks for not posting them on a daily basis!

The Russians have taken Bahkmut.   Good night. 

nan said:

jamie said:

Jaytee said:

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/russian-forces-retreat-near-bakhmut-ukraine-wagner-say-2023-05-18/

LOL!  This sort of sums up this thread, doesn't it?

Nan believes the world is flat and any evidence to the contrary you might give her is just proof of how deep the globalist conspiracy goes.

nan said:

jamie said:

And what was the first day that theUran guys reported this - fact?

I read this once - but can't access now - behind a paywall - decent read if you can get through:

https://www.rawstory.com/raw-investigates/trump-russian-asset/

nan said:

jamie said:

Not only that, but they're about to seize Kyiv.

A couple more great campaigns like the assaults on Soledar and Bakhmut and there won't be any men left in Russia between the ages of 18 and 40.

nan said:

Hillary signed off on Russiagate and the FBI weaponized it for political purposes. 

Is Glenn Greenwald still a thing? His reporting was very good 10 years ago.  But his hatred for the Clintons seems to have clouded his ability to report in an unbiased way.

in my experience, someone who uses the word "obliterate" in an argument is either lying or wildly exaggerating. 

if you've got a strongly supported argument, it speaks for itself

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.