What has Jimmy Dore been up to?

nohero said:

nan said:

nohero said:

nan said:

Getting a fact wrong is not lying unless it is deliberate.  It's just being misinformed or sloppy.  Or stoned.  

Like I said, Jimmy Dore is not for everyone. 

Jimmy Dore gets the George Costanza defense.

It's also not a lie if it's true, which is the usual on Jimmy Dore.  He's not perfect, but his tract record is way beyond yours. 

And you can prove that with Jimmy Dore videos.

Sure.  For starters, he recognizes the US backed 2014 coup in Ukraine.  You say that did not happen.  

That's the foundation of this whole discussion and you are either lying or just ignorant.  I'm not sure which.

He recognizes that and other factors that have lead to this war.  You state that it is unprovoked which is a lie. 

I could give a bunch more but anyone on these threads knows them well. 

I know that the President of Ukraine was dismissed by Parliament in 2014, during what they refer to as the "Revolution of Dignity".  

Nobody "knows" that it was a "U.S. backed coup", and it's really ignorant to claim that's a "fact" just because Jimmy Dore says "f_cking" a lot when he shouts about it. 

nan said:

Sure.  For starters, he recognizes the US backed 2014 coup in Ukraine.  You say that did not happen.  

That's the foundation of this whole discussion and you are either lying or just ignorant.  I'm not sure which.

He recognizes that and other factors that have lead to this war.  You state that it is unprovoked which is a lie. 

nohero said:

I know that the President of Ukraine was dismissed by Parliament in 2014, during what they refer to as the "Revolution of Dignity".  

Nobody "knows" that it was a "U.S. backed coup", and it's really ignorant to claim that's a "fact" just because Jimmy Dore says "f_cking" a lot when he shouts about it. 

nan said:

It was a US backed coup.  Everybody knows.

nan said:

Jaytee said:

How many lies could main stream media get away with before they’re out of business? Jimmy has no overhead no staff to pay, he’s a one man circus. But some people have a fetish for clowns and villains…

The mainstream media is paid to lie.  They just say anyone who disagrees with them is giving "Russian information" and you believe it.  They are loosing viewership, hence the big shakeup at CNN.  They may well go out of business. 

Jimmy has a huge audience because people know the mainstream media is lying so they do better with Jimmy and others (who are more hardcore journalists).  

idiocy

nan said:

The mainstream media is paid to lie.  They just say anyone who disagrees with them is giving "Russian information" and you believe it.  They are loosing viewership, hence the big shakeup at CNN.  They may well go out of business. 

Jimmy has a huge audience because people know the mainstream media is lying so they do better with Jimmy and others (who are more hardcore journalists).  

I hate to be the spelling Nazi, but one thing that drives me crazy is using "loosing" for "losing".

It's so common these days. Why?

drummerboy said:

I hate to be the spelling Nazi, but one thing that drives me crazy is using "loosing" for "losing".

Jimmy has a few loose ones…

drummerboy said:

I heard that Ukraine is full of spelling Nazis.

drummerboy said:

nan said:

Oh, that bothers me too--until I do it.  I usually catch it, but not this time.  Of course you did.  

You know what drives me nuts?   The decline of real journalism. 

The Historic Collapse of Journalism

Accuracy no longer matters. Witnessing no longer matters. Conformity matters, writes Patrick Lawrence.

https://consortiumnews.com/2022/09/06/the-historic-collapse-of-journalism/

John Pilger, the Australian–British correspondent and filmmaker, remarked after the U.S. cultivated the 2014 coup in Kyiv, “The suppression of the truth about Ukraine is one of the most complete news blackouts I can remember.” Hear, hear, although I imagine John can think of more “most complete” blackouts now, eight years on.

Those readers and viewers who confined their sources of information to the mainstream got some impossibly black-hats, white-hats version of events in Ukraine after the February 2104 coup — which was not a coup but a “democratic revolution.” This was just as the policy cliques in Washington wanted it.

The U.S. role in the putsch, the presence of neo–Nazis among the putschists, the antidemocratic character of a duly elected president’s overthrow, the new regime’s subsequent bombardment of civilians in the eastern provinces — an eight-year campaign — the wholesale discrimination since against Russian speakers and critical media, the assassinations of opposition political figures, Washington’s use of Ukraine in its longtime drive to subvert Russian— all of this was left out.

nan said:

Those readers and viewers who confined their sources of information to the mainstream got some impossibly black-hats, white-hats version of events in Ukraine after the February 2104 coup

How is this different from what you present? You've switched the hats around, but it's still the same kind of simplistic, fairy tale view of the world you claim to be against.

PVW said:

nan said:

Those readers and viewers who confined their sources of information to the mainstream got some impossibly black-hats, white-hats version of events in Ukraine after the February 2104 coup

How is this different from what you present? You've switched the hats around, but it's still the same kind of simplistic, fairy tale view of the world you claim to be against.

US backed coups of democratically elected leaders for the intention of starting a proxy war are not fairy tales.  They are nightmares. 

nan said:

jamie said:

I've rarely seen a Jimmy Bore video where he hasn't been knowingly deceptive.   Maybe it's not a lie - but it's not reporting either.  It's feeding his base and his pockets that is all.

How do you know that he's "knowingly deceptive?"   That seems a serious accusation that would require some major evidence to prove.  None of your anti-Jimmy Videos have come close to doing that. 

I responded to Jimmy for a week at one point - every single video he basically read an article - left out key points- then followed up with cherry picked tweets.  It's one of the most sophomoric "newstainment" shows out there.

jamie said:

nan said:

jamie said:

I've rarely seen a Jimmy Bore video where he hasn't been knowingly deceptive.   Maybe it's not a lie - but it's not reporting either.  It's feeding his base and his pockets that is all.

How do you know that he's "knowingly deceptive?"   That seems a serious accusation that would require some major evidence to prove.  None of your anti-Jimmy Videos have come close to doing that. 

I responded to Jimmy for a week at one point - every single video he basically read an article - left out key points- then followed up with cherry picked tweets.  It's one of the most sophomoric "newstainment" shows out there.

He's funny and original.  I think he's great. 

nan said:

jamie said:

nan said:

jamie said:

Of course you do.

drummerboy said:

nan said:

Of course you do.

He's not even that original.

nohero said:

drummerboy said:

nan said:

Of course you do.

He's not even that original.

You don't even watch him.  How would you know?

drummerboy said:

nan said:

jamie said:

nan said:

jamie said:

Of course you do.

I'm not the one who started this thread.  He's clearly important to some others as well. 

nan said:

I've seen enough to know he isn't original - he reads articles - makes stoner comments and follows up with tweets.  Not much different than Alex Jones in terms of format. 

nan said:

drummerboy said:

nan said:

jamie said:

nan said:

jamie said:

Of course you do.

I'm not the one who started this thread.  He's clearly important to some others as well. 

He's "important" because he's an example of the disinformation that is plaguing us.

jamie said:

nan said:

I've seen enough to know he isn't original - he reads articles - makes stoner comments and follows up with tweets.  Not much different than Alex Jones in terms of format. 

His viewpoints are original.  He often says things that piss people off and then turn out to be true or influential such as his "Force the Vote" phrase.

He's good because he constantly reminds politicians that they are supposed to be serving ordinary people, not their donors.  He calls them out for that all the time. He makes us aware of how compromised they are. 

Jimmy Dore is on the side of regular people.  We need all the help we can get. 

drummerboy said:

nan said:

drummerboy said:

nan said:

jamie said:

nan said:

jamie said:

Of course you do.

He's "important" because he's an example of the disinformation that is plaguing us.

Read post above. 

nan said:

drummerboy said:

nan said:

drummerboy said:

nan said:

jamie said:

nan said:

jamie said:

Of course you do.

Read post above. 

He lies, and you approve of it.

drummerboy said:

nan said:

drummerboy said:

nan said:

drummerboy said:

nan said:

jamie said:

nan said:

jamie said:

Of course you do.

Read post above. 

The mainstream media lies and you approve of it. 

nan said:

drummerboy said:

nan said:

drummerboy said:

nan said:

drummerboy said:

nan said:

jamie said:

nan said:

jamie said:

Of course you do.

Read post above. 

The mainstream media lies and you approve of it. 

show me one place in these threads where you have made a case that the MSM lies and I've made excuses for it.

try to avoid a gishgalop where you simply repeat everything you believe as proof that the MSM lies.

Incredible video highlighting the lies and Russian propaganda that Jimmy, nan and Company are spreading.  

The coup - minsk - how Churchill took action on opposition parties - the genocide.

I hate posting long videos like some people, but this is chock full of long needed rebuttal definitely a must see in my book:

jamie said:

Incredible video highlighting the lies and Russian propaganda that Jimmy, nan and Company are spreading.  

The coup - minsk - how Churchill took action on opposition parties - the genocide.

I hate posting long videos like some people, but this is chock full of long needed rebuttal definitely a must see in my book:

What lies am I spreading?  That's a pretty big personal attack.  

Anyway, I watched about half of this video and he provides zero support for his standard issue anti-Russian views.  He sounds like you which is probably why you like what he has to say.  He's a creepy guy, by the way, if you check out his other videos.  He clearly made this because, like so many, Jimmy Dore, gets you lots of clicks. 

Anyway, he leaves out the US backed 2014 coup and says Ukraine is a Democracy and does not have Nazis.  He presents Putin as the cliche world conqueror who attacked Ukraine unprovoked.  He mentions  appeasement and all the popular talking points.  He calls Jimmy Dore a right winger.  It goes on and on. He's speaking to the liberal Democrats who fall for this propaganda, ostensibly about propaganda.  

jamie said:

Devastating video.   Must see for all.  

Really a crushing video for Zazworld.

Does Jimmy Dore traffic in lies? Yes, he does.

If someone posts and recommends Jimmy Dore's videos, could it be said that the person is "spreading" the contents of those videos? Yes.

Is that therefore the spreading of lies? Q.E.D.

H

nohero said:

Does Jimmy Dore traffic in lies? Yes, he does.

If someone posts and recommends Jimmy Dore's videos, could it be said that the person is "spreading" the contents of those videos? Yes.

Is that therefore the spreading of lies? Q.E.D.

Jimmy Dore, a stoner journalist who speaks truth to power does not traffic lies.  That's absurd. He does not agree with the brainwashed sheep of which we have a few in the MOL Ukraine threads.  So, they want him branded a liar because they believe the lies he can't. 

Some of these people call Ukraine, a country with a public kill list a Democracy?  Calling a country with a PUBLIC KILL LIST a Democracy seems a bit of a stretch to me--not to mention that they have a US backed coup of their government in 2014.  They would never tolerate this in any other country but let's all gang up on Jimmy Dore as the real problem.   Yeah, Jimmy Dore is the one with the problem.  Sure. 

Here is an interview with a 13 year old girl who is one of hundreds of children on a Ukrainians public KILL LIST.  Why are we sending money to a country like this?   

nan said:

Jimmy Dore, a stoner journalist who speaks truth to power does not traffic lies.  That's absurd. He does not agree with the brainwashed sheep of which we have a few in the MOL Ukraine threads.  So, they want him branded a liar because they believe the lies he can't. 

Some of these people call Ukraine, a country with a public kill list a Democracy?  Calling a country with a PUBLIC KILL LIST a Democracy seems a bit of a stretch to me--not to mention that they have a US backed coup of their government in 2014.  They would never tolerate this in any other country but let's all gang up on Jimmy Dore as the real problem.   Yeah, Jimmy Dore is the one with the problem.  Sure. 

Here is an interview with a 13 year old girl who is one of hundreds of children on a Ukrainians public KILL LIST.  Why are we sending money to a country like this?   

Please show us proof that it is a government sponsored list.

drummerboy said:

nan said:

Please show us proof that it is a government sponsored list.

Watch the video. 

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.