The Spring 2015 Style & Scores Thread: clothes, hair, makeup, bags, shoes, accessories, etc.

Can't find it shh. On my phone so cant search. Help a sister ?

I'll see if I can find it and tag you

Tagged you, it may be a little small, not sure.

So I drank the Crewlade and may have made my first regrettable purchase of the season.

I tried these on in the store in red and black. Loved them but only got the black because...well...the red is really bright and I like black, tend to not do much bright with the exception of as few pieces. Wore them a few times and noticed the price was cut so I ordered the red.

Maybe once it warms up they won't look so ridiculous. But someone, and i won't say who, said they look like Golden Girl pants. Eek! I actually bought a red sleeveless crepe tank in the same color, I love monochrome dressing so I might try that with sandals and a necklace, or just a white tee or button down. They are cute, not overly baggy, but maybe it was just too many layers up top that made them look silly. If all else fails I can have them hemmed to be very cute shorts. LOL

Sorry if you have covered this--but what is the consensus on the peep-toe, cut-out boots I am seeing everywhere? On the one hand I find them weirdly adorable, but on the other...

I like them! I love a peep toe.

I like peep toes but find them incongruous on an otherwise closed boot. I like the ones that look more like gladiator sandals with a heel, though.

I like them. I got a pair years ago with a teeny peep toe and platform with a regular spiked heel. They're really comfortable and cute (I think rockport). This year I got my open toe hating daughter a pair after she borrowed a similar pair from a friend.

Just a heads up that Cole Haan is having a clearance sale and all sale items have an additional 40% off.

http://www.colehaan.com/sale

pmartinezv said:

Just a heads up that Cole Haan is having a clearance sale and all sale items have an additional 40% off.

http://www.colehaan.com/sale

Thanks for posting this. Just ordered a pair of shoes for my husband and a cute pair of green sneakers for myself!

I admit that I am loving some of the "culottes" I've seen. Not necessarily knee length, I like the ankle length, or mini skirt/short length.

Went to jersey gardens yesterday to pick up some event attire for my kid and FYI Lord and Taylor had incredible savings on shoes. Lots of gladiator type sandals, espadrilles, and other somewhat current styles, (not just winter clearance stuff) all different brands and in many sizes. Everything was marked down and then was an additional 25% off at the register, which I didn't even realize.

I really don't like gladiator sandals. I was hoping that trend would pass but it seems to be lingering ;-)

It does! I love an
Ankle strap so it works for me.

I cannot find any shoes I like. I need some shoes. Heels. Strappy.

Remember the studded ones I posted? They had a whole bunch like that.

Sam Edelman and other brands.

Anyone have a lead on where to buy Hunter boots less expensively? I need two more pairs for my girls. I've bought lesser expensive and they do seem to disentegrate after awhile, so I'd rather spend a little more on the real Hunters. (My daughter wore mine yesterday and I broke out an pair of no name boots that have already cracked and wouldn't really be waterproof).

@shh I have seen Hunters at the Nordstrom Rack in Livingston for about $70. I'm sure it's hit or miss but they definitely have a better selection than the one in the city. I got mine for about $85 on Nordstrom.com by waiting for a sale, but I think they only sale on less popular colors. Mine are purple.

Another thought @shh - I had a pair from Lands End with a lifetime guarantee. They refunded me 4 years later when they cracked after heavy use because they didn't still carry the same style. LL Bean does the same. Another option to check out.

Well, you know teenaged girls... I'll try rack though.

http://www.bobbibrowncosmetics.com/product/13996/35143/Palettes-and-Sets/Tuxedo-Long-Wear-Cream-Shadow-Stick-Trio/SS15

Bobbi Brown, friends and family is on now. I got these long wear cream shadow sticks a few months ago and love them. They did not have this set when I purchased but coincidentally, I got several of these colors. I use them instead of liner and shadow. They are really quick to use and stay put. Love these colors and the emerald green as well.

(I wish I needed more because this is a great deal.)

shh said:

http://www.bobbibrowncosmetics.com/product/13996/35143/Palettes-and-Sets/Tuxedo-Long-Wear-Cream-Shadow-Stick-Trio/SS15

Bobbi Brown, friends and family is on now. I got these long wear cream shadow sticks a few months ago and love them. They did not have this set when I purchased but coincidentally, I got several of these colors. I use them instead of liner and shadow. They are really quick to use and stay put. Love these colors and the emerald green as well.

(I wish I needed more because this is a great deal.)

Great. Finally something in this thread for me!

Cole Haan is having a Friends and Family. Use RUNNER to get 30% off.

I really appreciated the heads up on the Bobbi Brown Friends & Family, thank you! Now off to colehaan.com oh oh

You people are horrible for my wealth plans.

shh said:

I'm seeing platform sandals again, glad i kept my kork-ease.

Just bought a pair of Kork-ease at Nordstrom - sales guy told me they can't keep them in stock. Sooo comfy.

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.

Sponsored Business

Find Business

Advertise here!