Trump has ordered strikes against Syria

ml1 said:

BCC said:

The evidence is overwhelming. 
no it isn't.  Just saying so doesn't make it so.  Bluster is no substitute for evidence and a well-reasoned argument.

You realize you are the poster boy for that comment.

And now I have to go see a dish washer.

BCC said:

ml1 said:

BCC said:

The evidence is overwhelming. 
no it isn't.  Just saying so doesn't make it so.  Bluster is no substitute for evidence and a well-reasoned argument.

You realize you are the poster boy for that comment.

And now I have to go see a dish washer.

seriously dude, you're projecting.  

BCC is in fine form today.

BCC said:

I have a long history of being anti Hillary and I have continued to support his efforts to come to terms with NOKO.

Being "anti Hillary" is not a position on any issue.  You are the one accusing people of being "knee-jerk" anti Trump.

If Hillary Clinton were President and proposed meeting with Kim the Right would be attacking her mercilessly. What would be your position? Would it depend on what position ml1 and dave23 took?

So Trump will head to DPRK with Pompeio, whom our Foreign Relations Committee is about to rebuke (thank you Rand Paul) and this is supposed to send what message? That we have the upper hand?  This is almost as funny as Rudy G joining Trump's legal team to help with "this whole Russia thing". One comment on the NYT noted Preet Bharara is being rushed to hospital after breaking two ribs from laughing so hard.

If Trump's meeting, assuming it comes off, is not a total sh!t show, I'll lick BCC's feet.

Assuming he's into that kind of thing.

I'd love to see the look on Un's face when he slowly comes to the realization that Trump is exactly the ahole that is represented by his tweets.

Looks like Xi Jinping will be in the DPRK soon to 'coach' Kim.

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/0...

apropos of nothing - ever notice how Trump pronounces Cohen as Cohn, like in Roy Cohn, his evil mentor?

That's probably why he chose this guy. (Who evidently graduated from the worst law school in the country.)

LOST said:

BCC said:

I have a long history of being anti Hillary and I have continued to support his efforts to come to terms with NOKO.
Being "anti Hillary" is not a position on any issue.  You are the one accusing people of being "knee-jerk" anti Trump.

If Hillary Clinton were President and proposed meeting with Kim the Right would be attacking her mercilessly. What would be your position? Would it depend on what position ml1 and dave23 took?

To be fair, it was Smedley who accused us of being knee jerk anti-Trumpers. If BCC did it, it would be dangerously close to an opinion we can argue against him with and he never posts an actual opinion (of his own) if he can help it.

ridski said:

LOST said:

BCC said:

To be fair, it was Smedley who accused us of being knee jerk anti-Trumpers. If BCC did it, it would be dangerously close to an opinion we can argue against him with and he never posts an actual opinion (of his own) if he can help it.

well, BCC might not have used the phrase knee-jerk, but in the last few pages of posts he basically accused us of the same thing.

ml1 said:

mem said:
Hillary is way above that cretin in terms of honesty and trust.

Politifact had her rated as the most truthful of any of the candidates in 2016.  Her percentage of truthful statements was even higher than Obama's.  

Just before the election

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics...

Trump Rated More Honest; Contest Stays a Dead Heat (POLL)

Choosing your own 'facts'

ridski said:

LOST said:

BCC said:

More snark?

BTW

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/...

'Cassandra was cursed to utter prophecies which were true but which no one believed. '

Suffering from foot in mouth disorder once again?

I've already told you I support outreach to NOKO and it is going well, the strike in Syria with the assistance of the UK and France , being anti Hillary (which is clearly an opinion) for starters.

Those are all opinions on major issues.

BCC said:

ml1 said:

mem said:

Politifact had her rated as the most truthful of any of the candidates in 2016.  Her percentage of truthful statements was even higher than Obama's.  
 Just before the election

Excellent.  You're comparing an opinion poll to an assessment of the truthfulness of specific statements.

BCC said:

ml1 said:

mem said:

Just before the election

Hillary WAS more honest than Trump. The perception of her is that she wasn’t. Ergo, Politifact rated her as the most truthful candidate, and that poll in your article shows the perception of her as more dishonest. You are both right, in a sense, except that mem and ml1  are talking about one thing and your rebuttal is about something else.

ml1 said:

ridski said:

ml1 said:
that's just you with your knee-jerking.
BCC warned us about this. He's the Cassandra of MOL, and none of us believed him.
 he'd ask why a person of your superior intellect didn't spot that redundancy.

Apparently he didn’t notice that, he just posted a link to the Wikipedia page for Cassandra, as if I had no idea who it was. Maybe he didn’t know who it was and he needed to bookmark the page for later or something. Such a strange fellow.

BCC said:

ml1 said:

mem said:

Just before the election

an opinion poll is not "facts."  Holy cow, it's amazing how consistently specious your arguments are.  

BCC said:

More snark?

BTW
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/...
'Cassandra was cursed to utter prophecies which were true but which no one believed. '

Suffering from foot in mouth disorder once again?

If you disagree with this assessment, either we all believe your statements or you’re a liar.

ridski said:

except that mem and ml1  are talking about one thing and your rebuttal is about something else.

yup.  specious.

BCC said:

I've already told you I support outreach to NOKO and it is going well, the strike in Syria with the assistance of the UK and France , being anti Hillary (which is clearly an opinion) for starters.

Those are all opinions on major issues.

Being " anti Hillary" is an opinion on a major issue? If you say so.

I am anti Trump. So I will not comment further on what actions of Trump I agree with. Unless, of course you would like to list actions of Hillary Clinton with which you agree.

what on earth does being anti-Hillary have to do with interpreting what Trump is doing as president.  She's a private citizen now.  It's as relevant as being anti-Justin Bieber or anti-Carrot Top.

ml1 said:
what on earth does being anti-Hillary have to do with interpreting what Trump is doing as president.  She's a private citizen now.  It's as relevant as being anti-Justin Bieber or anti-Carrot Top.

If you watch Fox News, you might be excused for thinking that Obama is still in office and the election is still in progress with Hillary running.  But,they also find time to report extensively on any crimes where the perp is non-white and the victim is white, the exception being that they report on all cases of teachers charged with sexual misconduct involving their students.

tjohn said:

ml1 said:
If you watch Fox News, you might be excused for thinking that Obama is still on and the election is still in progress.  They also find time to report extensively on any crimes where the perp is non-white and the victim is white, the exception being that they report on all cases of teachers charged with sexual misconduct involving their students.

. . . and catching car chases in progress.

I wonder if my belief that Trump has treated Puerto Rico and its citizen like s**t is just another knee-jerk, anti-Trump position.

An action by Trump with which I disagree.

https://www.politico.com/story...

LOST said:

A great excuse, as if there will be light security at it without him.

LOST said:

I actually agree with him.  I don't believe it's protocol for the president to attend that type of service.  He should probably send Pence.

But speaking of hypocrisy, let's see if the right wingers lose their **** at Trump for not going to a former First Lady's funeral the way they did when Obama was president:

Obama Adds Nancy Reagan To His Growing List Of Funeral Snubs

ml1 said:

BCC said:

ml1 said:

mem said:

Just before the election

an opinion poll is not "facts."  Holy cow, it's amazing how consistently specious your arguments are.  

Which is why I put 'facts' in parenthesis. Or aren't you smart enough to understand that?

BCC said:

ml1 said:

BCC said:

ml1 said:

mem said:

Just before the election

Which is why I put 'facts' in parenthesis. Or aren't you smart enough to understand that?

sorry, but when your argument makes no sense, you're correct that I don't understand it.  Scare quotes or not, your argument was, as your arguments so often are, specious.  You're the king of arguments that don't actually make the point you pretend they're making.  Sad!

BCC said:

ml1 said:

BCC said:

It's like when people mock others for spelling errors while committing their own.

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.

Sponsored Business

Find Business

Advertise here!