Who Meddled more Putin or Trump? The Collusion Thread visits Venezuela

paulsurovell said:

Dennis_Seelbach said:

paulsurovell said:

Dennis_Seelbach said:

Paul has no sense of embarrassment, about anything. He'll willingly lie and distract at every opportunity. Once you realize that, it makes it a lot easier just to laugh your a$$ off at almost all of what he posts.

Gee Dennis, I know you like to flame and you've got anger issues, but that's the first time you've used the "L" word. Sorry to see you sink so low.

Gee, Paul, if I have such anger issues, maybe you ought to think twice about inflaming me further. Also, I think I've used the "L" word before, in reference to you, although I am not about to waste time looking for it. However, rest assured I will use it 'Liberally" ( an "L" word you don't know or understand), just about any time I refer to you. Have a nice day.

I'm inflaming you? You've got even deeper issues than I thought.

Thanks for your touching concern. Unfortunately, facts matter ( a phrase you are undoubtedly aware of), and I have yet to see many in your pro-Russia screed. Too bad, 'cause you do have a brain, albeit underutilized.

Here's what the Hillary for America Team said about Donna Brazile:

It is particularly troubling and puzzling that she would seemingly buy into false Russian-fueled propaganda, spread by both the Russians and our opponent, about our candidate’s health.

drummerboy said:

It does not say she got that idea from Russia

attempt to mislead by misquoting, number 1765

paulsurovell said:

LOST said:

paulsurovell said:

Trump won the Electoral College by winning a by a few thousand votes in three States. Just about anything and everything done during the campaign affected the outcome.

I sneezed during the election.
You know I meant anything and everything by way of campaigning, but if you sneezed in the direction of Hillary Clinton and she caught ill and fainted as a result then your sneeze affected the outcome. 

You are aware that when Donna Brazile expressed concern about Hillary's fainting, Hillary-for-America team said she got that idea from Russia (not a joke)

https://medium.com/@jesse_41795/open-letter-from-hillary-for-america-2016-team-f1c545304be1

paulsurovell said:

Astute observation by Harry Shearer of the Simpsons on the caliber of the 13 Russian trolls:

Not to put the Cato Institute up there with Derek Smalls and the Simpsons, but along those lines:

Russia Wanted Trump to Win. And It Wanted to Get Caught. (NYT)

If we run with the hypothesis that Russia’s core goal was to sow doubt about the integrity and fairness of American elections — and, by implication, erode the credibility of any criticism aimed at Russia’s — then the ultimate exposure of their interference may well have been viewed not as frustrating that aim but as one more perverse way of advancing it.

It's such a fine line between stupid and clever.

This thread is making me ill. I've had enough.

It's time to wrap it up.  Will re-open if/when the Russian trolls are exonerated.

Re-opened - Trump continues his collusion with Russia by denying their meddling:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/18/politics/trump-blame-fbi-parkland-shooting-russia-investigation/index.html

Trump blames everyone but Russia

I called it back on page 1 when the thread started on July 11. Had no idea it would get this crazy

South_Mountaineer said:

The right answer is "Trump".

I don't know why this is even a question.

Dave and Jamie,

I've been told the thread was taken down this morning.

Is that true?  And if so, why?

paulsurovell said:

Dave and Jamie,

You really don’t read the other comments, do you?

paulsurovell said:

See the posts at 7:50 a.m. and 12:29 p.m. Nothing was “taken down.”

well, it was closed for awhile. You couldn't add comments for a period of time.

DaveSchmidt said:

paulsurovell said:

paulsurovell said:

Dave and Jamie,

Ukranian nazi hackers took it offline.   We paid the ransom so you can get to the bottom of all this.

little difference, and I was just letting Paul know that some administrative action had in fact been taken on the thread, since he apparently was unaware of that.

Your turn.

DaveSchmidt said:

Right. Not taken down.

The thread was taken down by Dave, which was wrong.  Glad to see he changed his mind.

Again, it wasn't taken down. It was closed, as im new comments couldn't be added. 

nan said:

The thread was taken down by Dave, which was wrong.  Glad to see he changed his mind.

OK, it was closed by Dave, who made some remark about the terms that needed to apply before he would open it again. Made him sound like part of the pile up on Paul. Glad to see he changed his mind.  

drummerboy said:

little difference, and I was just letting Paul know that some administrative action had in fact been taken on the thread, since he apparently was unaware of that.

Your turn.

oy

dave said:

Ukranian nazi hackers took it offline.   We paid the ransom so you can get to the bottom of all this.

At least you didn't offer to have sex with the hackers like Carrie on Homeland.

But really, why re -open? What more can be said on this topic?

I have to edit to add that the title of the thread really should be changed. Paul's entire point of view is that the Russians did not interfere in the election. If so there was nothing with which to collude. So asking "who colluded more" is begging the question.

The Hillary hate is completely insane. She’s done. She’s gone. She’s out hiking in the woods while staffers ghostwrite books that fit an outline she rage-dictated. 

Who colluded more?

Hillary, private citizen, colluded with the Russians at 9 on a 10 point scale. 

Trump, president of the United States of America, colluded with the Russians at 5 on a 10 point scale. 

Which is more susceptible to blackmail? Which is more damaging if blackmailed?

Which is running in 2020?

Which way is up? 

Where are my pills!?!?

dave said:

paulsurovell said:

Dave and Jamie,

Can you or Jamie explain why the thread was taken offline?  Thanks.

paulsurovell said:

dave said:

paulsurovell said:

Dave and Jamie,

DaveSchmidt said:

paulsurovell said:

South_Mountaineer said:

Again, it wasn't taken down. It was closed, as im new comments couldn't be added. 
nan said:

paulsurovell said:

Why am I having to hand-write this post? So confused.

FBI Russian Indictments Used to Silence The Left (including on MOL)

does he really need 32 minutes to explain that?

Give him a break, he's being silenced. He has hours of video online about how he's being silenced. If you send him money, he could probably send you more exclusive content about how he's being silenced. I'll bet it's hard to find a louder silenced person. 

drummerboy said:

does he really need 32 minutes to explain that?

nan said:

FBI Russian Indictments Used to Silence The Left (including on MOL)

81 pages of silence. 

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.

Sponsored Business

Find Business

Advertise here!